Why won’t my engine start?
- Is the switch in the off position? (move switch to start)
- Is the fuel valve lever off? (move lever to ON)
- Is there fuel in the tank? (Fill tank)
- Is the spark plug shorted or fouled? (Replace spark plug)
- Is the spark plug broken-look for cracked porcelain or broken electrodes- (Replace spark plug)
- Is the ignition lead wire shorted, broken or disconnected from the spark plug? (Replace lead wire or attach to spark plug)
- Is the ignition inoperative? (Contact authorized service center)
- Is the lubricant level low? (Add lubricant to engine)
Why is my engine so hard to start?
- Is there water in the gasoline? (Drain entire system and refill with fresh fuel)
- Is there a weak spark at the spark plug? (Contact authorized service center)
Why is my engine weak/lacking power?
- Is the air filter dirty? (Clean or replace filter)
Why won’t the detergent mix with the spray?
- Is the detergent hose improperly submerged? (Insert injection hose into detergent container)
- Is a high pressure nozzle attached? (Use dual soap nozzle to apply detergent)
- Is the injection hose clogged or kinked? (Remove and replace the injection hose)
- Is the chemical injector clogged? (Clean or replace injector)
Why won’t my pump produce pressure
- Is the low pressure nozzle installed? (Replace with high pressure nozzle)
- Is the water supply inadequate? (Provide adequate water flow)
- Is the trigger handle leaking? (Check connection and/or replace trigger wand)
- Is the nozzle clogged? (Clean the nozzle)
- Is the pump faulty? (Contact authorized service center)
- Is there air in line? (Squeeze trigger handle on trigger handle to remove air from line)
Why won’t my machine reach high pressure?
- Is the diameter of the incoming water hose too small? (Replace with ¾ in. water hose)
- Is the water supply restricted? (Check garden hose for kinks, leaks, and blockages)
- Is there too little inlet water? (Open water source full force)
- Is the wrong nozzle attached? (Attach high pressure nozzle)