- Powerful 5.0 Peak Horsepower - High performance wet/dry vacuum in a compact package.
- Compact Form is Ideal for Portability and Storage.
- Longer Motor Life - Durable, long-lasting motor backed by industry’s best warranty.
- Cord-Wrap/Large Handle - Large carry handle provides an area for the storage of the 20’ power cord.
- Polypropylene Drum Construction - Rugged construction to meet the higher demands found at worksites.
- 4 Gallon Drum - Cleans up most spills & messes at work-sites and busy shops.
- Professional Locking Hose - The ultra-flexible hose won’t pull loose during use, and is four times more durable than our standard hose. This 1 7/8”x8’ hose has a smooth interior surface to reduce clogging and can be stored on-board.
- Blowing Capacity - Use to blow leaves from walkways or decks, and debris from job sites, tools, etc.
- Qwik Lock® Filter Fastening System - Install or remove your filter quickly and easily and secure without tools or fasteners.
- Includes - Vacuum, owner's manual, 1 7/8” x 8’ premium locking pro hose, car nozzle, noise muffler/diffuser and fine dust filter.
|Built-In Accessory Storage||Yes|
|Filter Type||Fine Dust Cartridge|
4 Gallon Portable Wet/Dry Vac is rated out of 5 by 96.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Gunnz from This product serves many great uses I've used this for cleaning upa huge water spill and an improperly routed dryer exhaust hose.
Date published: 2017-05-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by Phill62 from It's portable and easy to use Wanted to use this to clean out the car However, it can be used for just about any vacuuming you have. Very portable and operates smooth Well done Ridgid
Date published: 2017-05-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by FLGATORS from Ridgid Wet Vac (4 gallon) The 4 gallon wet vac has excellent suction, more suction than the larger models. I highly recommend this product due to its performance and portability.
Date published: 2017-05-17
Rated 3 out of 5 by WetCoastCanuk from Too soon to tell Product is not quite as quiet as I had hoped. Carrying/storing the hose on the machine as recommended in the instructions is a bit iffy. A wider floor tool would have been nice, as most work areas have enough area to warrant it. Two major issues: the warranty is more limited than most Rigid power tools, and the rubber collar on the filter cartridge is difficult to deal with. Also, given the uniqueness of this collar, I suspect there may not be any generic filters available, so replacements will no doubt be costly. Lastly, the need to use a completely separate web site for product registration is hokey, annoying, and a bit troubling - is this really a Ridgid product, or someone else's ?
Date published: 2017-05-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by Poppop from Love the vacuum This is one of the best vacuums on the market. ...
Date published: 2017-05-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ductzguy from Amazing suction for such a small machine I love this unit and wish i purchased it years ago. Light weight, amazing suction and you have the option of all the ridgid accessories and filters. Its a bit louder than i expected but if you want power you need to make some noise. Will probably buy one or two more.
Date published: 2017-05-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by Julieann from So far, it is everything I had hoped for. This has strong suction that picks up everything in site. I am using it primarily for basement clean up, including tons of cat hair and litter. Every other vacuum I have tried could not handle this messy load. It isn't too large and moves easily. I wish it had a retractable cord, but I did not think of that when I made the purchase.
Date published: 2017-05-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by chrissey from this machine picks up great great machine to work with , will pick up rocks, love this machine
Date published: 2017-04-19
After I purchased this I realized it did not have an extension wand with it. It seems to be an "ODD" sized and I can not find one anywhere
Hi Beemer, This vacuum comes with a 1 7/8" diameter hose. Part number for the extension wand is VT1708. You may also find other accesories for this vac online, including the extension wands at http://ridgidparts.com/accessories/vacacc_eighth.phtml \ Our customer’s experience and satisfaction are very important to us and we would like the opportunity to assist you with your concerns. Please call our customer support number at 1-800-4-RIDGID (1-800-474-3443) or you may send an email to [email protected] and we will definitely help you out. Regards, RIDGID
Date published: 2017-03-01