- Locking regulator holds knob in place to prevent unwanted pressure changes
- 1/4 turn ball valve tank drain - drains tank quickly with 1 easy turn
- 2 universal push-to-connect quick couplers - accepts both 1/4 in. automotive and industrial plugs with easy single-hand connection
- 6 Gal. tank large capacity tank to reduce cycle frequency
- 150 MAX psi for the toughest applications
- 2.6 SCFM at 90 psi for high air-delivery and maximum performance
- Universal motor for superior starting in low voltage situations
- Best-in-class oil-free pump for maintenance-free, reliable performance
|Air delivery SCFM at 40 PSI||3.5|
|Air delivery sCFM at 90||2.6|
|Compressor Tank Capacity||6 Gallons|
|Decibel Rating (outdoor)||80dBA|
|Max pressure PSI||150|
|Stage Count||Single Stage|
6 Gal. Portable Electric Pancake Compressor is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Brass from Great little compressor I have other ridgid products and I have always got good service out of them and you can't beat their warrant. This is my first ridgid air compressor. I have not had it long but so far everything work well, it is all you need for small jobs.I have no doubt it will do well because of ridgid reputation for good product
Date published: 2016-12-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from What a deal I bought this compressor to use filling the tires on my motor home , takes 85 psi. Fired up compressor, it is quiet, filled fast, and cut off. I let it sit for 30 minutes and NO loss of pressure. I filled 3 tires ( just a little low) and then the compressor cut back on. I finished my job and drained the tank. It is light weight and easy to handle. This is my 3rd currently owned compressor and I would say it is the best one that I own.It stored easily in the basement of the coach and should last a lifetime. I would buy this compressor again.
Date published: 2016-10-07
What is the starting amps of this model?
I see it says 12 amps, but didn't know if that was running or surge. I need this info to size a generator's starting watts.