The highly sought after RIDGID® Model RV6000 vac is the top performer in it's class. Ideal portability, capacity, and power in a traditional, compact wet/dry vac design. Add RIDGID product durability and a pro hose and this vac is ideal for pros and contractors.
- Incredible 4.25 Peak Horsepower - High performance wet/dry vacuum.
- Longer Motor Life - Durable, long-lasting motor backed by industry's best warranty.
- 360º Caster Wheels - Provides increased maneuverability.
- Accessory Storage - Keeps accessories organized and close by for easy access.
- Large Handle - For ease of portability.
- Polypropylene Drum Construction - Rugged construction to meet the high demands of worksites.
- 10' Power Cord for Extended Reach.
- 6 Gallon Drum - Cleans up most spills and messes at work-sites and busy shops.
- Professional Locking Hose - The ultra-flexible hose won’t pull loose during use, and is four times more durable than our standard hose. This 1-7/8” x 8’ hose has a smooth interior surface to reduce clogging and can be stored on-board.
- Blowing Capacity - Blow leaves from walkways or decks, and debris from job sites, tools, etc.
- Qwik Lock® Filter Fastening System - Install or remove your filter quick, easy and secure without tools or fasteners.
- Includes - Vacuum, owner's manual, 2 extension wands, 1 7/8” x 8’ premium locking pro hose, utility nozzle and standard filter.
|Built-In Accessory Storage||Yes|
|Filter Type||White cartridge filter|
6 Gallon Wet/Dry Vac is rated out of 5 by 188.
Rated 4 out of 5 by ramco2017 from Perfect capacity for wet application. Water is heavy. This is a good product. It could be improved with a crevice tool included which gets closer to floors and removes more moisture but for deeper water this is great.
Date published: 2017-02-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by Teri from Alittle awkward to manure around but has good suction and i like the clip on the hose to hold it in place. It was east to assemble. Easy to follow directions. Not real loud but suction I'd great.
Date published: 2017-02-21
Rated 4 out of 5 by dadman84 from Product sucks a beach ball through a hose pipe! Only reason it gets 4 stars is because it only comes with floor attachment. Most people buy the smaller version for use around the house and cars. The attachment it comes with does not work well when cleaning a car. I had to buy a separate attachment but other than that, it is a great product for a reasonable price.
Date published: 2017-02-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by MRCLEAN05 from GREAT POWER AND CAPACITY AND EASY TO MOVE AROUND. I LOVE IT. GREAT POWER AND CAPACITY AND EASY TO MOVE AROUND. I LOVE IT. I'VE USED IT FOR A REMODELING PROJECT AND MY WIFE HAS FOUND OTHER CLEANUP USES FOR IT. IT IS MUCH BETTER THAN THE ONE I HAD BEFORE.
Date published: 2017-02-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by Chieftan from Vary easy to move around and carry r This is a very nice Vacuum to have when you have to move it around a lot I'm glad I purchased it ! !
Date published: 2017-02-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by Marcel610 from I bought this Wet/Dry vac to suck up water in my Sump Pump Well Excellent Dry wet vac for sucking up water and dirt
Date published: 2017-02-10
Rated 4 out of 5 by Pepsiman from Worked great Would be nice if it come with more attachment's. By the time you purchase a few attachments you have too much money invested.
Date published: 2017-02-07
Rated 4 out of 5 by TroyR from Powerful suction lightweight design Works well and has great suction, it's okay for most jobsites, the cons are cheaply made, the hose and attachments are not heavy duty material, but all in all a decent Vac better than most and we will see if it can hold up to the name.
Date published: 2017-02-05
What is the filter mesh size?
What is the smallest particles that it will filter out? Dust, pollen, mold?