The highly sought after RIDGID® Model RV6000 vac is the top performer in it's class. Ideal portability, capacity, and power in a traditional, compact wet/dry vac design. Add RIDGID product durability and a pro hose and this vac is ideal for pros and contractors.
- Incredible 4.25 Peak Horsepower - High performance wet/dry vacuum.
- Longer Motor Life - Durable, long-lasting motor backed by industry's best warranty.
- 360º Caster Wheels - Provides increased maneuverability.
- Accessory Storage - Keeps accessories organized and close by for easy access.
- Large Handle - For ease of portability.
- Polypropylene Drum Construction - Rugged construction to meet the high demands of worksites.
- 10' Power Cord for Extended Reach.
- 6 Gallon Drum - Cleans up most spills and messes at work-sites and busy shops.
- Professional Locking Hose - The ultra-flexible hose won’t pull loose during use, and is four times more durable than our standard hose. This 1-7/8” x 8’ hose has a smooth interior surface to reduce clogging and can be stored on-board.
- Blowing Capacity - Blow leaves from walkways or decks, and debris from job sites, tools, etc.
- Qwik Lock® Filter Fastening System - Install or remove your filter quick, easy and secure without tools or fasteners.
- Includes - Vacuum, owner's manual, 2 extension wands, 1 7/8” x 8’ premium locking pro hose, utility nozzle and standard filter.
|Built-In Accessory Storage||Yes|
|Filter Type||White cartridge filter|
6 Gallon Wet/Dry Vac is rated out of 5 by 221.
Rated 5 out of 5 by HiFiByGMc from Great product purchased at Home Depot. Great build, performance and the lifetime warranty shows their confidence in the product!
Date published: 2017-06-19
Rated 3 out of 5 by Michellevasiliu from Not bad for the price but the hose size is very hard to fit to any other tools in my shop Easy to use. Light. However trying to use this vacuum for dust extraction with any other machine in my shop is an exercise in futility. The 1 7/8" hose size does not connect to my Ryobi miter saw or my Dewalt table saw. And I looked everywhere trying to find an adapter but it does not exist. Ridgid does not make it. None of the universal adapters work either.
Date published: 2017-06-15
Rated 3 out of 5 by golfer from PRODUCT IS OK Product is OK , Shop Vac has a stronger base than Rigid. Works as normal. will see ow long it lasts. Would not purchase another one.Also seems overpriced for the Quality.
Date published: 2017-06-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by Al1940 from worked well Have only used twice since I bought a couple of weeks ago. It worked well for the purpose I bought it.
Date published: 2017-05-10
Rated 4 out of 5 by OpaRobert from Very good little shop vac. I bought this unit for use on a specific project; namely, removing 4000 gallons of blown-in cellulose insulation from my crawl space. A bigger machine would not fit in the limited space, but this little machine has held up to the continuous running, filter cleaning, and hose tugging, as well as some unorthodox usage techniques without issue. I recommend it for any clean-up job, but especially for jobs with limited maneuvering space.
Date published: 2017-05-08
Rated 4 out of 5 by Justdon from Efficient shop vac I bought the vac to help with clean up during a bathroom remodel. With the dust and other debris created it works well. I hope the hose gets more flexible with future use. The suction lessens using the extensions but it is manageable.
Date published: 2017-05-08
Rated 1 out of 5 by Jackboot from 6 months old and motor quit I have many Ridgid products but this one disappoints. Motor quit after 6 months of very light use. Sent in pictures to Ridgid of this unit as requested, 4 different views and am waiting to see if they stand by their lifetime warranty. So far 2 weeks and still haven't heard anything.
Date published: 2017-05-07
Rated 1 out of 5 by Notsatisfied from Terrible product We took it back. The floor attachment sets up off the floor by just a little bit but it is enough to prevent adequate suction of water and is useless as a wet vac. I did not use it as a dry vac so I can't comment on that. The piece that meets the floor needs to be flat on the floor and a squeegee piece on it wouldn't hurt either
Date published: 2017-05-06
What is the filter mesh size?
What is the smallest particles that it will filter out? Dust, pollen, mold?
Vacuum comes with a single pleat paper filter VF4000 for large dirt/sawdust size. You can purchase a 3 layer filter VF5000 for dust/drywall dust or a 5 layer HEPA filter VF6000 for pet dander/mold/pollen. The VF7000 is a foam filter for use during wet vacuuming.
Date published: 2017-04-24