- Powerful 8-Amp motor producing 11,000 RPMS.
- Ramped slide switch on the side for easy operation.
- Tools safety guard adjustment for conveniently placing the guard in a variety of positions.
- Slim body design for comfortable usage.
- 4-1/2 in. angle grinder features an automatic safety clutch to help prevent sudden kickback and tool damage if the wheel binds.
- Angle grinder spindle lock allows for quick and easy wheel changes to match the application.
|Maximum Speed (rpm)||11000.|
|Product Weight||5.81 lbs.|
|Includes||R1006 Angle Grinder, Cutting wheel, auxiliary handle, wrench, and owners manual.|
Why User manual says: "NEVER attach Type 1 straight or cut off disk to this angle grinder"?
I tried Type1 1/16 cut-off disk. It was easy to attached and the grinder worked well.
Thank you for choosing RIDGID. This grinder is not designed to use cutting disks. The disks will be thinner and not safe to use on the grinder.
Date published: 2016-05-06
Why does R1006 User Manual say: "NEVER attach Type 1 straight or cut off disk to this angle grinder"?
The Type 1 disks fit OK to this Grinder - seems to me.
Thank you for choosing RIDGID. This grinder is not designed to use a cutting disc. The disks are too thin and will not tighten down properly on the unit.
Date published: 2017-07-22