RIDGID introduces the GEN5X Brushless 18V Wet/Dry Vacuum. It is the strongest 18V wet/dry hand vacuum in the industry. The Brushless motor delivers maximum runtime, power, and an extended motor life. Register this vacuum for the Lifetime Service Agreement within 90 days of purchase and receive FREE Parts. FREE Service. FOR LIFE.
- Strongest Hand-held 18V Jobsite Wet/Dry Vacuum
- Brushless Motor Technology- Delivers more run-time, more power, and longer motor life
- Wet/Dry Capable- Vacuum both wet and dry debris
- Floor Nozzle, Crevice Nozzle, and 2 ft. Extension Tube Included– Clean up large areas and reach tight spaces
- Pre Filter- For blocking large debris
- Removable Dust Cup- For easy Cleaning Hex Grip Micro Texture –Grip enhancing micro texture for maximum user comfort
Brushless 18V Wet/Dry Vacuum Bare Tool is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Short from Very Handy, But Steep Price I picked this up the other day at my local HD. I was looking for something to do quick garage floor sweeps and workbench dust-offs with. I own almost all Ridgid tools so I figured I'd add one more to the collection. A few points after a day of use: Pros Surprisingly powerful - had no problems vacuuming common garage floor debris. The floor attachment is effortless to use - it glides across the floor. Cleaning and dumping the collection bin is a breeze. Easy filter access. Decent run time using 4.0 batteries. Cons Price - you could purchase a Ridgid 5-HP shop vac for the price. It's about $25 more than what I would expect to pay for a bare vacuum of this design. It is VERY loud. Like, VERY loud. It is awkwardly heavy - your forearms will give out after a short time. It needs another extension tube - people over 6' will find it uncomfortable during continuous floor use. The nozzle clogs easily. The attachment holder slides down the tube extension during normal use. It works great for my intended use. However, I probably wouldn't purchase this again at its current price. But with that being said, I certainly won't return it.
Date published: 2017-08-14
How many CFM does this produce?
Trying to see which is a better buy since ridgid makes two cordless wet/dry vacs.