- Tool-free multi-tool head easily swap out accessories without using a tool.
- Variable speed trigger control speed to match the application.
- 4° of oscillation for maximum cutting power.
- Compact head profile for reaching into tight spaces.
- Battery fuel gauge easily monitor battery charge level.
- Tool-free quick connect interface with 4 positions easily attach and detach the right head for the right application and orientation.
- LED light illuminates the work area for increased visibility.
- Universal adaptor compatible with most popular multi-tool accessories.
- Hex grip enhanced micro-texture for secure grip and maximum user comfort.
|Battery Amp Hours||2.0.|
|Maximum Speed (rpm)||20000|
|Product Weight||5.080 lbs.|
IncludesR8223400 power handle, R8223406B Tool-Free multi-tool head, R86048 lithium-ion battery, R86049 30-minute charger , (2) drive gear covers, wood/metal cutting blade, segment saw blade, sanding pad, 5 pcs sandpaper, universal multi-tool accessory adapter, Allen wrench, Heavy Duty Contractor Bag and Operators Manual
JobMax™12V Multi-Tool with Tool-Free Head is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 1 out of 5 by JustAguy from Poor product, poor design, poor execution I just bought the product today. I charged the battery, and registered the kit. The JOBMAX head is so poorly built, it was nearly impossible to put on the body, and just as impossible to take off. Then, the lever on the JOBMAX doesn't work properly (too stiff) so changing tools is terrible. THEN, the fully charged battery died after 30 minutes use, and the charger says it's defective. Not a fan.
Date published: 2017-02-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by Smylnirish from Smooth and rugged I was dubious about purchasing this tool but all of my doubts were erased when I put it to work. This is the same high quality as the Ridgid cordless tool that I bought 13 tears ago (and are still going strong). This tool is compact but powerful with a good duty cycle on the battery. IfI could suggest one change, it would be to add a second battery to the kit.
Date published: 2016-03-13