- Tool-free multi-tool head easily swap out accessories without using a tool.
- Variable speed trigger control speed to match the application.
- 4° of oscillation for maximum cutting power.
- Compact head profile for reaching into tight spaces.
- Battery fuel gauge easily monitor battery charge level.
- Tool-free quick connect interface with 4 positions easily attach and detach the right head for the right application and orientation.
- LED light illuminates the work area for increased visibility.
- Universal adaptor compatible with most popular multi-tool accessories.
- Hex grip enhanced micro-texture for secure grip and maximum user comfort.
|Battery Amp Hours||2.0.|
|Maximum Speed (rpm)||20000|
|Product Weight||5.080 lbs.|
IncludesR8223400 power handle, R8223406B Tool-Free multi-tool head, R86048 lithium-ion battery, R86049 30-minute charger , (2) drive gear covers, wood/metal cutting blade, segment saw blade, sanding pad, 5 pcs sandpaper, universal multi-tool accessory adapter, Allen wrench, Heavy Duty Contractor Bag and Operators Manual
JobMax™12V Multi-Tool with Tool-Free Head is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Smylnirish from Smooth and rugged I was dubious about purchasing this tool but all of my doubts were erased when I put it to work. This is the same high quality as the Ridgid cordless tool that I bought 13 tears ago (and are still going strong). This tool is compact but powerful with a good duty cycle on the battery. IfI could suggest one change, it would be to add a second battery to the kit.
Date published: 2016-03-13