- 3-Year Limited Warranty - This tool is backed by a 3-Year Limited Warranty.
- Removable tank design - Allows you to separate the tank and still have it connected to the compressor with a standard air hose and allows you to regulate the air where you’re working and reduces line drop
- Zero gravity design - Allows for maximum ease of transport and balance
- Low-profile compact design - Fits beneath the cover of virtually any full-size pick-up truck
- Enhanced protection - Full wrap around roll bars and overhead steel grate protect components
- Cast iron pump cylinders - For longest life in the toughest job site conditions
- Integrated slide rails - Allows the user to roll the unit down a truck tailgate without scratching the paint
- Locking regulator knob - Ergonomic design locks at desired setting to maintain consistent pressure
- High flow 3/8 in. sized air line construction - allows for high air flow to tools to prevent power drop off during high demand usage
- Quick couplers - 2 universal push style couplers accept 1/4 in. industrial, automotive and ARO plugs with easy single-hand connection
- 10 in. flat-free wheels - Allows for easy maneuverability in tough job site conditions
- Ball valve tank drains - Easy quarter-turn operation for fast and trouble-free draining
- Control panel - Convenient access to air regulation near the work area when tank is removed and connected with hose extension to stationary tank
- Belt tightening feature - Allows for easy maintenance and setting of proper belt tension
- ASME certified pressure vessels
|Air Delivery SCFM @ 40PSI||10.2|
|Air Delivery SCFM @ 90PSI||10.2|
|Application Use||Framing Nailing,Roof Nailing|
|Compressor Tank Capacity (Gallons)||8|
|Compressor Type||Building and Construction|
|Compressor/Air Tool Features||Tank Pressure Gauge,Universal Quick Connectors,Wheels|
|Decibel Rating (Outdoor)||81 dBA|
|Fuel tank capacity (gallons)||1|
|Included||No additional components or accessories are included|
|Maximum Pressure (psi)||150|
|Product Weight (lb.)||173 lb.|
|Stage Count||Single Stage|
|Tools Product Type||Air Compressor|
MobilAir 8 Gallon Gas Compressor is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Herb8260 from Completely Disappointed This is the 3rd Ridgid gas air compressor I've owned . I bought the 8 gallon mobilair at Home Depot because my compressor went down and I got into a pinch. At first, Everything seemed good, but by the 4th day of using the compressor was making a squealing sound, comes to find out, the belt was too loose and the motor needed to be adjusted to tighten it up. I would have thought that for a price of $899.00 everything would have been calibrated right out of the box, my assumptions were obviously wrong and now I got a chewed up belt. In my Opinion Ridgid dropped the ball on this one, hope everyone else has a different experience
Date published: 2016-02-08
What is the cut-in PSI for the compressor?
The specifications only list or show the 150psi, but what is the cut-in PSI for the compressor? I need a compressor with a 120psi or higher cut-in pressure and liked the look of this unit, but could not find any information in the manual that answered my question.
Thank you for contacting RIDGID. The cut-in for this model is 90 psi. The maximum pressure is 150 psi.
Date published: 2017-09-06