- 15 Amp motor delivers full power in a lighter, more compact size
- Visible oil sight to quickly check oil for easy maintenance
- 0° to 56° bevel detent system positive stops at common cut angles for quick adjustments
- Sky hook integrated rafter hook for easy storage
- Cast aluminum base engineered for improved durability on the jobsite
- Protected cord relief durable cover extends cord life
|Blade Diameter||7.24 in.|
|Max cut depth @ 90 deg||2.375 in.|
|Cord Length||6 ft.|
|max cut depth at 45 deg||1.75 in.|
|Max speed RPM||5,000|
THRUCOOL 7-1/4 in. Worm Drive Saw is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Antonides from ASTOUNDING Product I have owned and used circular saws for over 35 years, to include Dewalt, Milwaukee, Porter Cable, Craftsman, Makita, virtually every major brand made. This saw is by far the best circular saw I have ever used. Once again, Ridgid has exceeded expectations and raised the bar. This unit cuts so very smooth, handles easily, and runs cool. Worm drive over direct is the option if you don't mind (or prefer) a right handed saw. The ONLY downside to this unit is the choice of oil in the gear case - it is very difficult to find, and is not on store shelves to purchase of you need it, so if oil needs to be added, good luck finding the product specified.
Date published: 2016-09-26
What is ThruCool? The saw looks like the 32103 model but with the wrench moved to the handle and a plastic motor housing from the Mg .
Just want to know what improvements that have been made over the previous model ? I see ThruCool listed but there is no explanation of it here or on the HD sight . I know the biggest issue Ive read about on the previous models are the plate getting damaged followed by the dip stick and the wrench holder and lastly last of accessories such as no large rip guide option for the saw . I see the tool storage has moved , anything else ?