- USB Stick - record digitally into a format that your customer can read on their computer.
- 12.1" Daylight Readable Display - easily monitor and record inspections in bright outdoor environments.
- Integrated Line Tracing - trace the reel push cable with a RIDGID® locator (requires a RIDGID transmitter).
- Multi Mode Recording - take snapshots, record full frame video and record in a lean Auto-log video format (small files).
- Software Integration - with SeeSnake HQ™, deliver your inspections in a wide array of formats from online to DVD.
|Weight||13 lbs. (5.9 kg)|
|Length||14.3" (36.3 cm)|
|Width||11.9" (30.2 cm)|
|Height||12.4" (31.5 cm)|
|Display||12.1" daylight readable LCD|
|Resolution||640 x 480|
|Power Source||1 or 2 RIDGID 18V Advanced Lithium battery (optional) or AC plug|
|Audio||Integrated microphone and speaker|
|Video||AVI 20FPS - 720 x 480|
|Image||JPG - 720 x 480|
|Software||Includes SeeSnake HQ Software|
|39338||CS10 Monitor with 2 Batteries and Charger (115V)||15.8||7.2|
|39328||CS10 Digital Recording Monitor (115V)||12.0||5.4|
Is CS10 Monitor compatible with nanoreel ?
I am thinkig to by standard camera reel with cs 10 monitor and I would like to by nanoreel for smaller lines and I dont need two monitors. Thank you .
Hello, thanks for contacting RIDGID! The nanoReel can be used with a CA-300 system or a SeeSnake system, but you have to have the correct interconnect cord, so it depends on which nanoReel you purchase. The part number 39998 is the nanoReel (reel only) with the connection for a SeeSnake monitor such as the CS10. The part number 40008 is the nanoReel (reel only) with the connection for a CA-300. Please give us a call if you need further assistance with choices, 1-800-4RIDGID.
Date published: 2015-10-12