- 11.5 Amp Motor - Drives two blower wheels to optimize suction and deliver industry-leading performance
- 2-Stage Motor - Creates powerful “high-lift” suction and more efficient air flow. Result – more suction power and quieter operation
- Longer Motor Life - Over 700 hours on average
- Sturdy Cart, Push Handle and Large Rear Wheels - These features act together to allow the vac to travel easily up/down stairs and over rough terrain and thresholds
- Accessory Storage Bag - Keeps accessories organized and close by for easy access
- Cord-Wrap/Large Handle - Large carry handle provides an area for the storage of the 25’ power cord
- 2-Piece Polypropylene Drum Construction - Rugged construction to meet the higher demands found at worksites
- 14 Gallon Drum - Cleans up large spills & messes at work-sites and busy shops
- Sound Reduction Technology - Scroll Noise Reduction® is a patented feature that provides quiet operation by precisely controlling the flow of air through the vac
- Professional Locking Hose - The ultra-flexible hose won’t pull loose during use, and is four times more durable than our standard hose. This 1-7/8"x10' hose has a smooth interior surface to reduce clogging
- Blowing Capacity - Blow leaves from walkways or decks, and debris from job sites, tools, etc.
- Large Drain - Located to lowest point of drum for emptying of water
- Qwik Lock® Filter Fastening System - Install or remove your filter quickly, easily and secure without tools or fasteners
- Includes - Vacuum, owner's manual, 2 extension wands, 1-7/8” x 10’ premium locking pro hose, utility nozzle, wet nozzle, floor brush, crevice tool, muffler/diffuser and fine dust filter.
|Built-In Accessory Storage||Yes|
|Filter Type||Fine dust cartridge|
|Includes||Vacuum, Owner's Manual, 2 Extension Wands, 1-7/8” x 10’ Premium Locking Pro Hose, Utility Nozzle, Wet Nozzle, Floor Brush, Crevice Tool, Muffler/Diffuser, and Fine Dust Filter|
14 Gallon 2-Stage Wet/Dry Vac is rated out of 5 by 53.
Rated 4 out of 5 by BobMc from Love this product so far... After 2weeks this product has performed better than expected...
Date published: 2017-03-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bunnman from Greatest Shop Vac I have ever had and quiet. I needed a new shop vac for my very small shop which I only use for 4 months in the winter. I am a wood turner and my wife is a carver. We bought a Sears as it was on sale. It died after 3 weeks. Took it back and they gave me another. Same thing died after 3 weeks. Got my money back. Went to Home Depot and bought the 14 gal. RIDGID. It has been great. I clean the filter everyday so it never plugs or loses vac. It is also much quieter than most. Great in a small shop and Tiny House. I will definitely consider other RIDGID tools.
Date published: 2017-02-23
Rated 3 out of 5 by LOUIGI from STRONG VACUUM! NO BRUSH SUPPLY! ALL ACCESSORIES FOR FLOOR ONLY! NOT COMPATIBLE WITH OTHER VACUUM!
Date published: 2016-05-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by Zridgiduser from Love my dry vac The great thing about this product is that it is great to vacuum those not-so-easy to reach corners. It comes with plenty of amps.
Date published: 2016-03-22
Rated 4 out of 5 by Fredsel from Excellent vacuum. Excellent vacuum. I would have preferred it to be somewhat smaller. I am quite satisfied with its performance and its low sound output.
Date published: 2016-01-09
Rated 4 out of 5 by Yvesbeaudin from Nice fairly quiet and powerful vac. I was looking for a smaller vac like the 12 gal. When I saw both, I noticed they had the same foot print. The noise level of the 14 gal attracted me as it is much less than the 12 gal, according to the specs. The suction is strong. One con though, the fittings don't hold very good and tend to come apart. A 10' hose or a two section hose (incl) would have been preferable. I had to pay xtra for the dust bag that come standard with some other shop Vacs. I like the lifetime warranty.
Date published: 2015-12-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by Stevek from Very good value for price. Have only used this product a few times, but has performed very well. Would recommend this shop vac.
Date published: 2015-12-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by joesq from Excellent Product, Great Warranty! I’ve had several wet/dry vacs over the years never seeming to find the one that is just right, until now. There is nothing I don’t like about this machine. It holds a ton, the hose is easier to handle than others, the cord is longer than any other I’ve seen, there is a place for all the tools, and it will pick up anything that fits through the hose! I was vacuuming up leaves and acorns in the yard and this machine was grabbing the crushed stone that I have around the bushes. It is also the quietest vac I’ve had. It is a vacuum cleaner so you won’t be having whispered conversations next to it but it is amazingly quiet compared to others. I shopped around looking at several models and was drawn to the Ridgid brand. I’m never going to wear out a wet/dry vac around the house so it doesn’t really matter but it is comforting to know that if anything does go wrong with it I’ll be covered under the lifetime warranty. Others have complained about the Ridgid warranty not being honored but I can only assume these people are leaving out details, like they never registered the product or don’t have a receipt. I’ve used the warranty with cordless drill batteries a couple of times with no problem so I’m comfortable that they’ll stand behind this. My only concern is that unlike hand tools, when I went online to register the vac it could not be entered. I called their customer service and was told that wet/dry vacs are not registered online, they have a lifetime warranty with the receipt and serial number. I stapled the receipt to the manual and put them in a safe place. I also took a photo of the receipt with my phone camera and emailed it to myself to save online so hopefully I’ll never be unable to find the receipt. All in all, this looks to be a high quality product at a fair price with a lifetime warranty so I give it five stars. What more could you want in any product?
Date published: 2015-11-22