- 11.5 Amp Motor - Drives two blower wheels to optimize suction and deliver industry-leading performance.
- 2-Stage Motor - Creates powerful “high-lift” suction and more efficient air flow. Result – more suction power and quieter operation.
- Longer Motor Life - Over 700 hours on average.
- Sturdy Cart, Push Handle & Large Non-Marring Wheels - These features act together to allow the vac to travel easily up/down stairs and over rough terrain.
- Accessory Storage Bag - Keeps accessories organized and close by for easy access.
- Cord-Wrap/Large Handle - Large carry handle provides an area for the storage of the 25’ power cord.
- 2-Piece Drum Construction - Rugged construction to meet the higher demands found at work sites.
- 16 Gallon Drum - Cleans up large spills & messes at work-sites and busy shops.
- Sound Reduction Technology - Scroll Noise Reduction® is a patented feature that provides quiet operation by precisely controlling the flow of air through the vac.
- Professional Locking Hose - The hose won’t pull loose during use, and is four times more durable than our standard hose.
- Blowing Capacity - Blow leaves from walkways or decks, and debris from job sites, tools, etc.
- Large Built-in Drain - Drain located to lowest point of drum for emptying of water.
- Includes - Vacuum, owner's manual, 2 steel extension wands, 17/8" x 10' premium locking pro hose, floor tool with 3 inserts (floor nozzle, squeegee and carpet cleaning nozzle), multipurpose nozzle, crevice tool, muffler/diffuser, and fine dust filter.
|Built-In Accessory Storage||Yes|
|Filter Type||Fine dust cartridge|
16 Gallon 2-Stage Wet/Dry Vac is rated out of 5 by 27.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Bobberk from Except for the below comment. The interesting problem I see, I purchased a life time system a few years ago which had the capacity of 12 gallons, 5HP. and I use it to pull out hair in shower room, The new unit same 5HP and a capacity of 16 gallons does not have the pulling power that my existing one has. WHY?. Should I return the new one and use the old one? Both items have been purchased from HOME Depot Thank you for your expected response
Date published: 2016-12-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by angel213619 from definitely worth it. It handles as it should and some. It's better to buy the greater gallon capacity, rather than less. Get more for your money.
Date published: 2016-12-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by Rob49 from help drain and empty hot tub water Just got this to help get remaining water out from draining my hot tub. It worked great! Fast and easy!
Date published: 2016-12-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by Betty from Has great features Has a lot of suction power. Love the mobility due to the wheels.
Date published: 2016-06-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by yarmaid from Ridig has a winner in this tool This product is a tool essential for needs around home and barn. The versatility between wet/dry, the ease of moving it from project to spill or to blower make the shop vac irreplaceable.Ridig warrenty and response to product problems is one that I have depended on. After wearing my first one out ( no problems just age ) I bought a new ridig shop vac. I can't recommend this product enough .
Date published: 2016-06-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by catco from Quite impressive product Simply an excellent product to have. Glad I purchased it.
Date published: 2016-06-12
Rated 1 out of 5 by Bella from This product broke the first day my business tried to use it This product is built very poorly. On the job site the vacuum power was great for about 2 minutes then it just stopped working.
Date published: 2016-06-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by mickey10 from much lighter and less noise lighter than old model which is in warranty dept war563359 awaiting reply on service
Date published: 2016-05-30
Is it normal for the motor to slow down and shut off?
I just bought the unit to suck up popcorn ceiling debris as I am scraping it. I had a bag installed, then changed my mind since the ceiling is wetted down and was concerned this would not work in a paper bag. Was only going for a few minutes and the unit shutdown twice. Motor smelled like it was overheating too. There is very little debris and dust in the tank, very surprised the motor could be stopped so quickly. Total work time was less than 10 minutes.
Thank you for contacting RIDGID. We are sorry for your experience. I want to assure you that this not typical. We make sure that we stand behind our products. Thus, we offer a lifetime warranty against manufacturing and material defects for our RIDGID Wet/Dry Vacs. Please contact our customer service organization at 1-800-474-3443 so we can help you with some trouble shooting, provide you with the complete information and/or initiate a warranty claim. When contacting us, please provide the model and serial number of your wet / dry vac stamped on a silver sticker on the back of the power head, near the blower port or cord. If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to call us at 1-800-4-RIDGID (1-800-474-3443) or you may send your email to [email protected] Regards, RIDGID
Date published: 2016-06-01