The RIDGID® Model 1200RV vac is a large volume unit that delivers 5.0 peak HP. It features the rugged construction and durability that all RIDGID tools are known for. With an 8' premium locking pro hose this unit is a perfect for pro, contractor and industrial use.
- Powerful 5.0 Peak Horsepower - High performance wet/dry vacuum.
- Longer Motor Life - Durable, long-lasting motor backs industry’s best warranty
- 360º Caster Wheels - Provides increased maneuverability.
- Accessory Storage - Keeps accessories organized and close by for easy access.
- Cord-Wrap/Large Handle - Large carry handle provides an area for the storage of the 15’ power cord.
- Polypropylene Drum Construction - Rugged construction to meet the high demands of worksites.
- 12 Gallon Drum - Cleans up large spills & messes at work-sites and busy shops.
- Professional Locking Hose - The ultra-flexible hose won’t pull loose during use, and is four times more durable than our standard hose. This 1-7/8"x 8' hose has a smooth interior surface to reduce clogging and can be stored on-board.
- Blowing Capacity - Blow leaves from walkways or decks, and debris from job sites, tools, etc.
- Large Drain - Located to lowest point of drum for emptying of water.
- Qwik Lock® Filter Fastening System - Install or remove your filter quickly, easily and secure without tools or fasteners.
- Includes - Vacuum, owner's manual, 2 extension wands, 1 7/8” x 8’ premium locking pro hose, utility nozzle, wet nozzle, car nozzle, and standard filter.
|Built-In Accessory Storage||Yes|
|Catalog Number||Model No.||Description||Cord Length (ft.)||Air Volume (CFM)||Weight (lb.)|
|50323||1200RV||12 Gallon Wet/Dry Vac (1200RV)||15||145||18 7/25|
12 Gallon Wet/Dry Vac is rated out of 5 by 88.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Knopper from Lots of power for a smaller vac I have a shop vac with a smaller diameter hose...needed the larger hose for a big job. This vac was the ticket. Has plenty of suction and I love the bag option for drywall dust.
Date published: 2017-02-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by Valumax from Too early to give complete review I am very pleased so far. Even though I have only owned it one week, this appears to be a keeper. Durability is of course a question mark. Very pleased with the noise being less than expected. Like the combination of smaller size but with good power.Valu
Date published: 2017-02-02
Rated 4 out of 5 by baseball17 from very light and compact overall the performance has been very good and I like that is compact and easy to move and empty.
Date published: 2017-01-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by jt135 from Reliable well built vacuum for work or home use. Original vacuum worked great until it didn't start one day. Got in touch with customer service about warranty (lifetime). Sent in needed info. and they sent out a new replacement. Great product, Great service. Thanks
Date published: 2017-01-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by Drgnldy14 from Great Shop Vac! Really thought with the Rigid name it would be a great product...so not wrong! For the size, it cleans like a bigger vac! Small enough for easy use, but powerful enough for bigger jobs. Love it!
Date published: 2016-12-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by Gus01 from Great Product I have used the compressor in a variety of situations and have always been satisfied with it ability to do the job. Its a RIDGID what else can I say.
Date published: 2016-12-22
Rated 4 out of 5 by JimDe from older version of same model is better My son has older version of the same model and I like it better. It has heavy duty toggle switch instead of cheap feeling rocker switch plus it has 6 holders (5 for attachments, one for hose). Newer model has different type of hose holder and only 4 attachment holders but comes with 5 attachments. What's up with that? Have to always leave one attachment hanging on the end of the hose. Performance seems to be about the same. To early to tell if it will hold up as good as my son's older version which gets used a lot in his woodworking shop and is still working great.
Date published: 2016-11-18
Rated 3 out of 5 by law1938ii from As-is, out of the box with no add-ons This vac works great out of the box, without any add-ons. The sound suppressor/muffler seriously reduces the suction at the end of the supplied hose, without any hose attachments, and renders the 20 foot add-on hose nearly useless. Even without the muffler attached, the machine doesn't have enough suction with the 20 foot hose to be worth much. The filter clogs completely after about 45 accumulated minutes cutting soft lumber, soft plywood and MDF. I would get a sawdust/chip separator but question whether the machine has the suction to be effective downstream from anything like that.
Date published: 2016-11-17