- Push-To-Drive Technology - Pressure sensitive variable speed switch controls speed by pushing down on the tool, which eliminates the need for a trigger and allows you to hold the tool in any orientation
- Compact Profile - Allows for easy portability and access to the tightest spaces
- Battery Fuel Gauge - Easily monitor battery charge level
- Grip Light - Engages LED light and fuel gauge independently of Push-To-Drive Switch
- One Handed Quick-Load Collet - Makes bit changes quicker and easier
- Hex Grip™ Micro Texture - Grip enhancing micro texture for maximum user comfort
|No Load Speed||0-2,000 RPM|
|Max Torque||400 in.-lbs.|
|Includes||Palm Impact Screwdriver, 1.5Ah battery, Charger, Philips bit, and Operator’s manual.|
12V Palm Impact Screwdriver is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Sam1030 from Greatest feature is that it speed - depending on how much pressure you put onto the tool This tool has been the best tool I have seen in a long time First - of all it is easy to take out screws with out damaging the head of screws if any thing you will break the tip off of bit that you are using Second - the speed controller on the tool is pressure controlled = “excellence “ Third - light weight Fourth - fits in the plam of your hand Fifth - the work LED light = great
Date published: 2017-12-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by oldguy65 from Caught my eye when I was looking around the "man toy" area of Home Depot. I bought this tool yesterday. Used it for the first time today to put drawer glides in a cabinet. I was surprised at its power as it went into impact mode when the screws were almost home. I am impressed with the work light, the battery power indicator, and the ease of use. So far, I would recommend this tool when you need to get into areas not easily accessible even with a small 12v driver. I look forward to playing with it a lot!!
Date published: 2016-05-27
can this be used to bore holes with a 1 inch spade bit?
Is there a viable replacement battery?
Is there a replacement battery that will work without messing up the drill for the palm impact driver?