- Push-To-Drive Technology - Pressure sensitive variable speed switch controls speed by pushing down on the tool, which eliminates the need for a trigger and allows you to hold the tool in any orientation
- Compact Profile - Allows for easy portability and access to the tightest spaces
- Battery Fuel Gauge - Easily monitor battery charge level
- Grip Light - Engages LED light and fuel gauge independently of Push-To-Drive Switch
- One Handed Quick-Load Collet - Makes bit changes quicker and easier
- Hex Grip™ Micro Texture - Grip enhancing micro texture for maximum user comfort
|No Load Speed||0-2,000 RPM|
|Max Torque||400 in.-lbs.|
|Includes||Palm Impact Screwdriver, 1.5Ah battery, Charger, Philips bit, and Operator’s manual.|
12V Palm Impact Screwdriver is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by oldguy65 from Caught my eye when I was looking around the "man toy" area of Home Depot. I bought this tool yesterday. Used it for the first time today to put drawer glides in a cabinet. I was surprised at its power as it went into impact mode when the screws were almost home. I am impressed with the work light, the battery power indicator, and the ease of use. So far, I would recommend this tool when you need to get into areas not easily accessible even with a small 12v driver. I look forward to playing with it a lot!!
Date published: 2016-05-27
can this be used to bore holes with a 1 inch spade bit?
Is there a viable replacement battery?
Is there a replacement battery that will work without messing up the drill for the palm impact driver?