- RIDGID 18-Volt STEALTH FORCE pulse driver is HALF the noise of a standard impact driver and up to 2X faster
- 3 speed settings provide adjustable power and speed for the most demanding jobs as well as precision wor
- 3 LED lights around the front housing to eliminate shadows
- 1-handed quick-load bit holder makes changes quick and easy with a snap-load collet, accepts bits as small as 1 in.
- Hex-grip micro texture for maximum user comfort
- Removable belt hook to keep the tool in immediate reach
|Driver Size||1/4 in.|
|Impacts per min.||1,700|
|Max Speed||2,400 RPM|
18V Lithium-Ion 1/4 in. Cordless Brushless 3-Speed Pulse Driver is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Fibonacci from This thing is a silent BEAST I use this every single day and often to drive 5" and 6" spax and timber locks and it leaves all other impacts, including the milwaukee surge in its dust. This is not necessarily a tool for finesse but in skilled hands it can do anything. Ive used and abused this thing for 9 straight months now and although it didnt quite make it, (unfortunately it recently burnt out on me) i dont even mind since its protected under the LSA. I bought one for my dad for fathers day and he loves it and i will be purchasing a spare just to have another while im waiting for them to fix my original. my only gripe is it does seem to lose its oomph over time but not very much.
Date published: 2017-07-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mammoth from too much power This driver is virtually silent next to a standard impact driver. I often have to turn the speed down because on its highest setting, this driver can strip phillips heads. Cant complain though, much faster driving and with longer battery life
Date published: 2016-08-31