- Extended runtime- cut up to 400 ft. of laminate per charge with 5ah battery (not included)
- Brushless motor technology delivers more run-time and longer motor life
- Variable speed dial for easily adjusting speed to application
- Micro-adjust dial for easily adjusting the router depth to the specific material and application
- Soft start technology helps prevent gouges on work surface and extends motor life
- Variable speed option allows operator to adjust speed from 17,000 RPM to 25,000 RPM
- Quick release lever allows easy removal of the motor housing from the base
- Includes tool only; RIDGID 18-Volt lithium-ion battery and charger must be purchased separately
- LED light illuminates work area and improves visibility
- Backed by a lifetime limited warranty
18V Brushless Compact Router is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 4 out of 5 by IanHR from Great router, bad switch I find this compact router very good. I used it for trimming formica and occasionally for making bullnose edges on sill. But for the past couple of months the switch starts acting up and now won't run unless I hold the switch out with my finger. But overall a great product. I would buy it again. I am not happy that it's a dud now.
Date published: 2017-04-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by JGaines from This router is BOMB! This router is great! It completely blew me away. I used it to build some mdf shelving and did a 1/2" bit and it went through it with ease.I am very pleased with it!
Date published: 2017-01-04
Table mount option?
Is there an option to mount this router to a router table? If so, what is recommended? Thanks.