The highly sought after RIDGID® Model RV6000 vac is the top performer in it's class. Ideal portability, capacity, and power in a traditional, compact wet/dry vac design. Add RIDGID product durability and a pro hose and this vac is ideal for pros and contractors.
- Incredible 4.25 Peak Horsepower - High performance wet/dry vacuum.
- Longer Motor Life - Durable, long-lasting motor backed by industry's best warranty.
- 360º Caster Wheels - Provides increased maneuverability.
- Accessory Storage - Keeps accessories organized and close by for easy access.
- Large Handle - For ease of portability.
- Polypropylene Drum Construction - Rugged construction to meet the high demands of worksites.
- 10' Power Cord for Extended Reach.
- 6 Gallon Drum - Cleans up most spills and messes at work-sites and busy shops.
- Professional Locking Hose - The ultra-flexible hose won’t pull loose during use, and is four times more durable than our standard hose. This 1-7/8” x 8’ hose has a smooth interior surface to reduce clogging and can be stored on-board.
- Blowing Capacity - Blow leaves from walkways or decks, and debris from job sites, tools, etc.
- Qwik Lock® Filter Fastening System - Install or remove your filter quick, easy and secure without tools or fasteners.
- Includes - Vacuum, owner's manual, 2 extension wands, 1 7/8” x 8’ premium locking pro hose, utility nozzle and standard filter.
|Built-In Accessory Storage||Yes|
|Filter Type||White cartridge filter|
|Catalog Number||Model No.||Description||Cord Length (ft.)||Air Volume (CFM)||Weight (lb.)|
|50308||6000RV||6 Gallon Wet/Dry Vac (6000RV)||20||69||13|
6 Gallon Wet/Dry Vac is rated out of 5 by 185.
Rated 5 out of 5 by MRCLEAN05 from GREAT POWER AND CAPACITY AND EASY TO MOVE AROUND. I LOVE IT. GREAT POWER AND CAPACITY AND EASY TO MOVE AROUND. I LOVE IT. I'VE USED IT FOR A REMODELING PROJECT AND MY WIFE HAS FOUND OTHER CLEANUP USES FOR IT. IT IS MUCH BETTER THAN THE ONE I HAD BEFORE.
Date published: 2017-02-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by Chieftan from Vary easy to move around and carry r This is a very nice Vacuum to have when you have to move it around a lot I'm glad I purchased it ! !
Date published: 2017-02-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by Marcel610 from I bought this Wet/Dry vac to suck up water in my Sump Pump Well Excellent Dry wet vac for sucking up water and dirt
Date published: 2017-02-10
Rated 4 out of 5 by Pepsiman from Worked great Would be nice if it come with more attachment's. By the time you purchase a few attachments you have too much money invested.
Date published: 2017-02-07
Rated 4 out of 5 by TroyR from Powerful suction lightweight design Works well and has great suction, it's okay for most jobsites, the cons are cheaply made, the hose and attachments are not heavy duty material, but all in all a decent Vac better than most and we will see if it can hold up to the name.
Date published: 2017-02-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ace1Patrick from Small and strong In the lineup of Ridgid vacs, the 6 gallon is one of the smallest abaialabkw. This particular vacuum is strong enough to pick up drywall chunks, screws and other construction debris. It is also versatile enough to add the floor sweep attachment and get dust and small particles after sweeping up. Thank you Ridgid!
Date published: 2017-02-01
Rated 4 out of 5 by WilliamA from Tools make using Difficult I replaced my dead Shop Vac with the Ridgid. The Ridgid is in it's second week of clean-up chores and while the vacuum is pretty quiet and suction is good, the wand, wand extension and floor tools are really poor. The snap-on mechanism for the wands is very sloppy and the floor tool fits poorly. They tend to rotate when you use them. Oh for my snug fitting Shop Vac tools. Also, no brush or crevice tool (very cheap).
Date published: 2017-01-31
Rated 1 out of 5 by Mark63 from 6 Gallon Wet Vac This 6 gallon wet vac was too small for the job. On the other hand, if it had been any larger, we could not have lifted it up to dump the water out of it. There should be an attachment that you can use to pump the water out of the canister so you don't have to lift it up to dump it. Since there wasn't such an attachment, this product was only minimally helpful.
Date published: 2017-01-29
What is the filter mesh size?
What is the smallest particles that it will filter out? Dust, pollen, mold?