The highly sought after RIDGID® Model RV6000 vac is the top performer in it's class. Ideal portability, capacity, and power in a traditional, compact wet/dry vac design. Add RIDGID product durability and a pro hose and this vac is ideal for pros and contractors.
- Incredible 4.25 Peak Horsepower - High performance wet/dry vacuum.
- Longer Motor Life - Durable, long-lasting motor backed by industry's best warranty.
- 360º Caster Wheels - Provides increased maneuverability.
- Accessory Storage - Keeps accessories organized and close by for easy access.
- Large Handle - For ease of portability.
- Polypropylene Drum Construction - Rugged construction to meet the high demands of worksites.
- 10' Power Cord for Extended Reach.
- 6 Gallon Drum - Cleans up most spills and messes at work-sites and busy shops.
- Professional Locking Hose - The ultra-flexible hose won’t pull loose during use, and is four times more durable than our standard hose. This 1-7/8” x 8’ hose has a smooth interior surface to reduce clogging and can be stored on-board.
- Blowing Capacity - Blow leaves from walkways or decks, and debris from job sites, tools, etc.
- Qwik Lock® Filter Fastening System - Install or remove your filter quick, easy and secure without tools or fasteners.
- Includes - Vacuum, owner's manual, 2 extension wands, 1 7/8” x 8’ premium locking pro hose, utility nozzle and standard filter.
|Built-In Accessory Storage||Yes|
|Filter Type||White cartridge filter|
|Catalog Number||Model No.||Description||Cord Length (ft.)||Air Volume (CFM)||Weight (lb.)|
|50308||6000RV||6 Gallon Wet/Dry Vac (6000RV)||20||69||13|
6 Gallon Wet/Dry Vac is rated out of 5 by 236.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Cardhuu from Great value This product has great power clean up is easy in my shop. Would recommend to friends. Best shop vac I have ever owned.
Date published: 2017-08-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by Zaki from Very well designed vac, powerful and easy to use Thjs is the second Vac I purchase from Home Depot, it perform well in wet and dry conditions, I recommend it
Date published: 2017-08-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by Pineneedle from Does a good job and is easy to use. This shop vac does a good job. The suction is strong enough to clean debris from around the outside of my house. The accessories are handy. I would have liked a longer cord. I can't comment on durability because I have only used the shop vac twice. The instructions do not describe the details of the warranty. If I have a problem do I have to ship it to the manufacturer at my cost?
Date published: 2017-08-07
Rated 4 out of 5 by MondoSinistro from good ideas, but room for improvement Storage for attachments is a really good idea, but should be expanded to cover cord and hose. Too noisy. Appears the motor has brushes. Why, in 2017, do we still have motors with BRUSHES? Secure hose attachment clips--really good idea. Wide hose diameter minimizes flow restriction, but at pickup point suction is not that strong. I'm now looking for an adapter so that I can attach old attachments from previous vacs. The filter attachment design is a good idea. Cleaning attachment is at an odd angle--no suction if you have to run it under something. Again, I need an adapter to use my old attachments, for more than one reason.
Date published: 2017-08-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kansan from Great Shop Vac My wife used my Ridgid 12 gal. shop vac on some carpet areas in our house and liked it so much that she asked for a smaller version that she could have for just the house. While the 6 gal. vac is less powerful than the 12 gal. vac, she likes the mobility of the 6 gal. vac.
Date published: 2017-08-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by waneiac from Second one of these It is the second because it does the job! i opted for a smaller one this time though.
Date published: 2017-07-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by Shop101 from Works great Had an old model with a larger hose gave to family. Bought this and like it better. The hose is easier to get in and around a vehicle interior. A little less power , it seem like but works great for what I use it for .
Date published: 2017-07-28
Rated 4 out of 5 by Save from This unit works great. This is a smaller unit than I wanted but still work great for small jobs and cleaning of our vehicles. Wish it came with more adapters.
Date published: 2017-07-27
I can't seem to get the extension wand to connect to the hose. Is there a trick to this? It just doesn't seem to fit right.
Dear PaulW, The hose and the wands should connect together without any special tricks needed. We would like to know more about your concerns. Please call our customer support number at 1-800-4-RIDGID (1-800-474-3443) or send an email to [email protected],com so we can address your concerns further. Regards, RIDGID® Customer Support
Date published: 2017-08-01
What is the filter mesh size?
What is the smallest particles that it will filter out? Dust, pollen, mold?
Vacuum comes with a single pleat paper filter VF4000 for large dirt/sawdust size. You can purchase a 3 layer filter VF5000 for dust/drywall dust or a 5 layer HEPA filter VF6000 for pet dander/mold/pollen. The VF7000 is a foam filter for use during wet vacuuming.
Date published: 2017-04-24