- Airguard technology collects up to 90% of dust for a cleaner work area
- Brushless motor technology delivers more run-time, more power, and longer motor life than brushed motors
- Variable speed dial match the speed of the sander with the speciﬁc application
- Automatic belt tracking tool automatically adjusts belt to center plate for straight alignment
- Adjustable pommel for ease of use during different applications
- Integrated vac adaptor fits standard 1-1/4 in. hose for cleaner, dust-free work environment
- Flat face allows for sanding flush to a vertical surface
Brushless 18V 3x18in. Belt Sander Bare Tool is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by WATO from Works well Ok its not perfect but it does work. I liked that it uses standard 3X18 sand paper. It runs a long time on a single charge. Used it on a table and a single charge got it done. It has enough adjustments and is easy to change out the belt.
Date published: 2018-01-14
Rated 4 out of 5 by RidgidUser1 from Great sander, but only 4 stars because Ridgid didn't put a common sawdust pipe for easy use with a wet vac. Unlike the previous reviewer, I found the sander to be awesome at doing the job. However, I have more to do and need a cleaner jobsite, but cannot find a way to connect my wet vac. I went to HD and they said, "Duck tape." Ridgid's wet vac dept. sent me to the tool dept, and the tool dept. wanted to send me to the wet vac dept. Come to find out, they are two totally different companies. Which explains why there is no such wet vac made to work with this tool. So far this is the only issue I have had with Ridgid. Their tools are high performance.
Date published: 2017-12-18
Rated 1 out of 5 by KEYS from WEAK I BOUGHT THIS PRODUCT, AND I COLDNT WAIT TO GET IT HOME AND PLAY AROUND WITH IT..... I WAS MORE THAN DISAPPOINTED WHEN THAT TIME FINALLY CAME. THE BELT WAS IMPOSSIBLE TO ADJUST AND IT WAS JUST WEAK - I RETURNED IT THE SAME EVENING. =[ SORRY GUYS
Date published: 2017-08-10