- Wi-Fi - Stream or record inspections to an iOS or Android phone or tablet with the free HQx Live companion app.
- Internal Storage - Internal solid state drive provides ample storage of images and videos captured from multiple jobs.
- USB Ports - Dual USB ports makes for easy delivery of multiple copies of an inspection.
- Internal GPS - Geotag media with positional information when available
- Water-resistant Keyboard - Easily add on-screen titles and annotate reports
- Daylight Viewable Display - Provides a crisp, clear, in-pipe image
|Weight (without battery)||9.3 lb (4.2 kg)|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||16” x 12.5” x 9.5” (406 x 319 x 242 mm)|
|Power Source||18V Advanced Lithium Battery (optional) or an AC Power Cable.|
|Power Rating||15 to 25 VDC, 25W|
|Operating Temperature||14°F to 122°F (-10°C to 50°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C)|
|Display||6.5” (165 mm) Color LCD|
|Display Resolution||640 x 480 Pixels, VGA|
|Video Format||MPEG4 (H.264) 30 FP|
|Autolog Format||MPEG4 (H.264) Variable Frame Rate|
|Audio||Integrated Microphone and Speaker|
|Internal Storage||128 GB SSD|
|Transfer Method||USB Drive|
|54363||CS65x Digital Reporting Monitor w/Wi-Fi||9.3||4.2|
|55978||CS65x w/2 Batteries and 1 Charger||13.1||5.0|
|57133||CS65x w/1 Battery and 1 Charger||13.1||5.0|
CS65x Digital Reporting Monitor with Wi-Fi is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by KCoats from Truly fantastic monitor Yes it is that good,ease of use,brilliant features and I have used a few different C.C.T.V systems in my years of being in the plumbing and drainage industry. I would really recommend this product and have recently upgraded to a digital system from the DVD unit,really like the report funtion as it is so easy and looks great,customers love it.
Date published: 2018-02-18