- Covert Air ™ Technology - Quietest and most powerful professional fan in the industry
- Extended Run-Time - Over 30 hours with 4.0 Ah Hyper™ lithium-ion battery (sold separately)
- Maximum Air Flow - Produces best-in-class 475 CFM
- Over 10 Hanging Options - For ultimate versatility on the jobsite
- Variable Speed Dial - To easily adjust fan speed
- Integrated Rubber Handle - Provides maximum portability and comfort with Hex Grip™ Micro Texture
- Durable Cage and Base Construction - Withstands tough jobsite conditions and protects the fan blades
- 240 Degree Head Rotation - Directs airflow where desired
- Hybrid Technology - Powers fan with any RIDGID® 18V battery or extension cord
|Decibel Level||53 dBA|
|Includes||R86720B and Operator’s Manual|
GEN5X™ Hybrid Fan is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by kraftwerksman from Cool beans Makes working in the Vegas summer bearable. This tool will see regular use for about 4 more months. As for air movement, it is substantial. Haven't quite plugged it in an extension for ac power yet. As far as battery life I've been using the 2.0ah li-on's and it seems to use up around an hour per quarter charge. Meaning after an hour use on it's highest setting, the battery gauge only goes down one led. The hanging hooks keep it up and out of the way. It hasn't taken a fall yet but the design feels pretty sturdy. This will be my most used tool this season. Wish it had a bucket misting system to work with it. Camping will find its most popular supply yet. May buy a second and the 2 5.0ah battery packs for that. Solid fan Ridgid!
Date published: 2016-06-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by nachooman from Pushes a lot of air and does not use much battery life Fan pushes a very good amount of air, even if outside on deck and 10 feet away. Barely uses much battery life to run fan at max speed. Very happy with purchase. Nice additional to the Rigid product line. Also, has a plug location to plug into outlet.. no battery needed.
Date published: 2015-08-02