- 4 position head is adjustable for better access in tight spaces
- Tool-free multi-tool head and easily swap out accessories without using a tool
- 2 finger variable speed trigger offers maximum comfort for extended use; provides more speed control to match the application
- LED lights illuminate the work area for increased visibility
- Hex grip micro texture, grip enhancing micro texture for maximum user comfort
- Compact head profile for reaching into tight spaces
- Universal adaptor to be compatible with all popular multi-tool accessories
- Includes: R2851 power base, R8223406 tool-free multi-tool head, segment blade, 1-1/8 in. wood cutting blade, 2 drive gear covers, sanding pad, 5-piece sandpaper, universal multi-tool adaptor, bag, operator’s manuals
|Accessory Compatibility||universal adapter to hold all popular accessories|
|Cord Length||8 ft.|
|Oscillation Arc Deg||4|
|Oscillations per min||20,000|
IncludesTool Bag, 5 sandpaper sheets, 1 sanding head, 2 cutting heads, 1 adapter
JobMax 4 Amp Multi-Tool with Tool-Free Head is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Spin from This tool is pretty awesome Pretty good power tool. I always buy corded as I'm not a fan of charging batteries. More than enough power for its size. I wish there was a Dremel head attachment. I may purchase the jigsaw head attachment for small clean cuts. I feel the Velcro sandpaper pads are just a tad too small. There should be overlap around the edges. Great tool though
Date published: 2016-10-20
1 Question | 0 Answers
2 weeks ago
Additional information about smitheric could not be loaded.
0out of 0found this question helpful.
Was this helpful?helpful0unhelpful0https://ridgid.ugc.bazaarvoice.com/answers/submit/2618-en/product/1193/question/681505/undohelpfulness.djs?authsourcetype=__AUTHTYPE__&format=embeddedhtml&innerreturn=https%3A%2F%2Fridgid.ugc.bazaarvoice.com%2Fanswers%2F2618-en%2Fproduct%2F1193%2Fquestions.djs%3Fexpandquestion%3D681505%26format%3Dembeddedhtml%26scrolltotop%3Dtrue&return=__RETURN__&sessionparams=__BVSESSIONPARAMS__&submissionparams=__BVSUBMISSIONPARAMETERS__&submissionurl=__BVSUBMISSIONURL__&user=__USERID__
1 of 1
1 of 1