- 4 Directional Head Positions - adjustable for better access in tight spaces
- Compact Right Angle Design - allows for precise control in close quarters
- Mar-Resistant Head Cover - helps protect workpiece from accidental damage
- High Torque Gear Box Design - 650 in lbs of power for tough applications
- ¼ In. Hex Quick Coupler - makes bit changes quick and easy
- Tool-Free Quick Connect Interface - easily attach and detach the right head for the right application
|No load speeds||0-2,000 RPM/ 0-3,100 IPM|
|Torque||650 in. lbs|
|Includes||R8223401 Right Angle Impact Driver Head, Operator’s Manual.|
JobMax™ Right Angle Impact Driver Head is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Danangdoc from Good function in very portable tool I'm an electrical contractor and, for some jobs, I needed the multi-tool portability of the JobMax line so I gave this a try. Out of the box, connected to my corded base, I drove standard 3" coated deck screws into a dry 2x4 cross grain (1 1/2") and then end grain (3") . Easy, fast, bogged down only very slightly, at the very end, in end grain. Appears to be a well made. Hefty. Overbuilt slightly, perhaps, but that's good. Durability to be determined. Stay tuned.
Date published: 2015-12-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jamancha from Great for driving long screws I mainly use it for driving long 3" plus screws into studs, works great without stripping. It is very durable and performs well during prolong and repeted use.
Date published: 2015-07-30