- 1 1⁄2" to 8" (40 to 200 mm) Lines up to 200' (61 m).
- Ideal for where portability and maneuverability are crucial including multi-story buildings, rooftops, confined areas, etc.
- Self-Leveling Camera Head - delivers crisp, clear, always upright in-pipe images.
- Built-In 512 Hz Sonde - locate a point of interest during a pipe inspection.
- Metal Frame and Rugged Drum - stands up to the rigors of a variety of demanding jobsites.
- Push Cable - pushes farther and tackles a wide range of lateral and mainline applications.
|Line Capacity||1 1/2" to 8" (40 to 200 mm)|
|Maximum Run||200' (61m)|
|Weight (without monitor)||24.5 lbs. (11,1 kg)|
|Reel Frame Diameter||20" (51 cm)|
|Camera Diameter||1.18" (30 mm)|
|Camera Length||1.68" (42 mm)|
|Push Cable Diameter||.31" (8 mm)|
|Operating Temperature||-4˚ to 104˚F (-20˚ to 40˚C)|
|Waterproof Depth||330' (100 m)|
|Video Resolution||656(H) x 492(V)|
|Number of Pixels||323K.|
|Lighting||6 LEDs or 18 LEDs (for self-leveling model)|