This RIDGID 10 Gal. stainless steel wet dry vacuum is designed to deliver high performance through its 6.0 peak HP motor that easily handles tough clean-up tasks. Add a top handle with a cord wrap, stainless steel drum construction and caster feet with accessory storage and you have a shop vacuum that meets the demands of Pros, DIYers and homeowners. It features the Patented Qwik Lock Filter Fastening System that makes installing or removing your filter quick, easy and secure.
- 6.0 peak HP motor provides powerful suction for heavy-duty cleanups.
- Stainless-steel construction for durability.
- 15 ft. power cord provides long reach and wraps conveniently around carry handle.
- Patented Qwik-Lock filter fastening system makes installing or removing your filter quick, easy and secure; replacement filter VF4000.
- Large carrying handle makes transportation easy.
- Built-in drain for easy emptying of liquids.
- 2- 1/2 in. tug-a-long locking hose locks onto vacuum, so it won't pull loose during use.
- Includes 2 extension wands, a utility nozzle, a car nozzle, and a wet nozzle.
- Peak horsepower represents a level at or below the maximum horsepower output of an electric motor tested in a laboratory using a dynamometer.
- Gallons indicated reflect drum volume, not necessarily collection capacity; actual capacity dependent upon type of debris collected, condition of filter and other factors.
|Air Volume (CFM)||160|
|Amperage (Amps)||10 A|
|Built-In Accessory Storage||Yes|
|Product Weight||23.7 lb|
|Vacuum Capacity||10 gallons|
10 Gallon Stainless Steel Wet Dry Vac is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bob144 from Great value for the money A well put together unit, not big and bulky, tows around nice , good to have the stainless tub. Wish that it would have come with the vacuum bag also..needed to go back to the store and purchase some bags. I would highly recommend this unit... perhaps Ridgid should print up some promotion t-shirts ...
Date published: 2017-09-23
Rated 4 out of 5 by Yogi from Great wet/dry vac. This wet/dry vac has plenty of power to remove debris from small cracks and crevices. We purchased additional accessories to vacuum out our vehicles. The only drawback we see is the way the attachments are stored in the base if the vac. They tend to fall off when moving the vac around.
Date published: 2017-09-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jacobpshaw from Great vacuum Great vacuum, great suction. Cleans drywall dust, dirt, water and wood shavings. Also unclugs my central vac and in reverse blower mode it blows out my pool lines for winterizing. So all in all a great vacuum
Date published: 2017-09-08
Can you register wet dry vacumes
I put the model number for a 10 gal stainless WD1060 and it does not recognize it I get caught in a loop
Yes it wants the serial number not the model number it is located by the blower outlet
Date published: 2017-09-08