Model R4510

Features

• 15 Amp Motor - heavy-duty power
  • Single Height/Bevel Adjusting Handwheel - includes both quick and micro bevel adjustment with blade height lock
  • Toolless Blade Guard - quick and easy installation or replacement with a single action lever
  • Anti-Kickback Pawls - allow for effortless removal and installation independent of the blade guard
  • "T" Slot Miter Gauge - provides additional capacity for cross-cutting
  • IND-I-CUT™ Alignment Disc - writable surface to accurately align cut line with blade
  • MicroJust™ Fence - for best-in-class accuracy
  • RETRACT-A-RIP™ System - extendable rail and table system that maintains rip dimension accuracy to the blade up to 25 in. rip capacity
  • Oversized on/off Switch Assembly - for easy actuation
  • Large Bevel Scale - for increased accuracy
  • 2-1/2 in. Dust Port - provides connection to standard shop vacuum or dust collection system to help keep work area clean
  • On-board storage - holds rip fence, miter gauge, blade guard assembly, anti-kickback pawls, push stick, extra blades, blade wrenches, and power cord within easy reach for transportation
  • Accessory storage - for tape measure, pencil, or other marking tools

Specifications

Motor 15 Amps (120 V)
No Load Speed 4,400 r/min. (RPM)
Blade Diameter 10 in.
Depth of Cut at 45° 2 1/4 in.
Depth of Cut at 90° 3 1/2"
Rip Capacity 25 in. right of blade / 12 in. left of blade
Weight 94 lbs

Ordering Information

Catalog Number Model No. Description
14648 R4510  10 Inch Portable Table Saw

Request Information

Includes

R4510 Table Saw with TSUV, carbide tipped blade, anti-kickback pawls, blade guard assembly, rip fence, miter gauge, push stick, blade wrenches, and Operator’s Manual
Rated 4.3 out of 5 by 4 reviewers.
Rated 2 out of 5 by Best investment After a lot of looking at reviews for table saws. I went with the Ridgid R4510 10" portable table saw. It works like a charm. Straight and true right from the box.. I did my entry way steps with this saw and it never bogged in cutting thick oak stair treads. And after the project was done I folded it up and tucked it away until the next time I need it. Love it! January 26, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Nice job on the saw The table saw is remarkable from the no play fence to the non stop power and all the on board storage, everything is right there, not a single complaint. Life time warranty is nice too. January 26, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by High School Construction Class We have used this saw for two years in the high school construction class I teach. We work outdoors and have to move all our tools from classroom to outside work area every day. This table saw has been moved hundreds of times by teenagers and has not only stood up to the test, but provided dependable, easy to use and safe service to my students. December 1, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Awesome I have owned this saw for quite a while now. It takes a lot of abuse and still makes accurate and clean cuts. I use mine with a Diablo blade November 9, 2013
1-4 of 4
6 Questions | 7 Answers

Product Q&A

Back >>

I am considering the purchase of the R4510 from a family friend who seldom ever used, however, it does not have the stand and I would need this to complete my needs and further consideration. Do you sell the stand alone and how much $ and where can I purchase?
5 months, 2 weeks ago
Holly, MI

Please wait while more information about Canoe184 is loaded.
Additional information about Canoe184 could not be loaded.
0points
0out of 0found this question helpful.

Answers

Answer:
No, the R4510 stand is not sold as an assembly. It would only be able to be obtained in piece/replacement parts through the RIDGID master parts distributor at 1-877-544-9253, and then assembled,

RIDGID
5 months, 1 week ago
by

Please wait while more information about RIDGID is loaded.
Additional information about RIDGID could not be loaded.
+1point
1out of 1found this answer helpful.

Answer:
This is an all in one unit so the table would not be available for purchase seperately
5 months, 1 week ago
Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Please wait while more information about Blair19 is loaded.
Additional information about Blair19 could not be loaded.
0points
0out of 0found this answer helpful.
2 months ago
Michigan, United States

Please wait while more information about time4pm is loaded.
Additional information about time4pm could not be loaded.
0points
0out of 0found this question helpful.

Answers

Answer:
After checking with our Technical Support Department on Table saws here is the response we received.
No, an 8” dado blade is too large. A 6” stack type dado blade should be used with the R4510 portable table saw. If you have any further questions please contact them at 866-539-1710.

RIDGID
2 months ago
by

Please wait while more information about RIDGID is loaded.
Additional information about RIDGID could not be loaded.
+3points
3out of 3found this answer helpful.

Answer:
From what I've been reading the answer is yes, the 8 " can be used But the 6 " is recommended do to wear and tear on the motor. The owners manual does not address this for some reason. In fact the owners manual is very nonspecific in several areas.
2 months ago
Michigan, United States

Please wait while more information about time4pm is loaded.
Additional information about time4pm could not be loaded.
0points
0out of 0found this answer helpful.
2 months ago
Michigan, United States

Please wait while more information about time4pm is loaded.
Additional information about time4pm could not be loaded.
0points
0out of 0found this question helpful.

Answers

Answer:
We do offer this information in the operators manual under "Making A Dado Cut" on page 37. If you still have questions or concerns please contact the Technical Support Department at 866-539-1710.

RIDGID
2 months ago
by

Please wait while more information about RIDGID is loaded.
Additional information about RIDGID could not be loaded.
+3points
3out of 3found this answer helpful.
WONDERING IF YOU COULD USE A DADO BLADE SET UP?
IF SO, UP TO WHAT WIDTH?
2 months, 2 weeks ago
az

Please wait while more information about mike2014 is loaded.
Additional information about mike2014 could not be loaded.
0points
0out of 0found this question helpful.

Answers

Answer:
The dado blade use recommendations on the RIDGID R4510 table saw are:

Stacked type dado systems only
6” maximum diameter.
¾” maximum width of cut
Rated for the saws RPM range.

RIDGID
2 months, 1 week ago
by

Please wait while more information about RIDGID is loaded.
Additional information about RIDGID could not be loaded.
+2points
2out of 2found this answer helpful.
When I raise the blade and try to lock it in the blade will not lock and when I try to make the rabbet but the blade will not stay in position.
4 days ago
by

Please wait while more information about deadbone is loaded.
Additional information about deadbone could not be loaded.
0points
0out of 0found this question helpful.

Answers

Answer:
There is not a detailed written service and repair procedure available to provide the customer. If the saw is not holding its setting he should discontinue its use and arrange to get it in to the nearest authorized RIDGID service provider, to be properly corrected. If you need help finding a local service center please contact us at 866-539-1710.

RIDGID
18 hours ago
by

Please wait while more information about RIDGID is loaded.
Additional information about RIDGID could not be loaded.
0points
0out of 0found this answer helpful.
2 »>>