The RIDGID® Model 1200RV vac is a large volume unit that delivers 5.0 peak HP. It features the rugged construction and durability that all RIDGID tools are known for. With an 8' premium locking pro hose this unit is a perfect for pro, contractor and industrial use.
- Powerful 5.0 Peak Horsepower - High performance wet/dry vacuum.
- Longer Motor Life - Durable, long-lasting motor backs industry’s best warranty
- 360º Caster Wheels - Provides increased maneuverability.
- Accessory Storage - Keeps accessories organized and close by for easy access.
- Cord-Wrap/Large Handle - Large carry handle provides an area for the storage of the 15’ power cord.
- Polypropylene Drum Construction - Rugged construction to meet the high demands of worksites.
- 12 Gallon Drum - Cleans up large spills & messes at work-sites and busy shops.
- Professional Locking Hose - The ultra-flexible hose won’t pull loose during use, and is four times more durable than our standard hose. This 1-7/8"x 8' hose has a smooth interior surface to reduce clogging and can be stored on-board.
- Blowing Capacity - Blow leaves from walkways or decks, and debris from job sites, tools, etc.
- Large Drain - Located to lowest point of drum for emptying of water.
- Qwik Lock® Filter Fastening System - Install or remove your filter quickly, easily and secure without tools or fasteners.
- Includes - Vacuum, owner's manual, 2 extension wands, 1 7/8” x 8’ premium locking pro hose, utility nozzle, wet nozzle, car nozzle, and standard filter.
|Built-In Accessory Storage||Yes|
12 Gallon Wet/Dry Vac is rated out of 5 by 118.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Prchal from RIDGID has me as customer for life! Recently I had trouble with my Ridgid Shop vac. I use this product almost daily. When it quit working I was frazzled. I called their 800 # and they were courteous, understanding and efficient. They replaced my Vacuum like true professionals. I will buy their products as often as I can. Thanks for standing up with your warranty......
Date published: 2017-11-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by Tkoglin from Works great Plenty of power and attachments. I would recommend getting the diffuser. Not sure why this isn’t included
Date published: 2017-10-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by Country from Very happy with the product and customer service I received. Excellent customer service. Product works like a champion. Highly recommend Ridgid products and customer service! Thank you!
Date published: 2017-10-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by Homeowners from Great vacuum Bought to use for flood clean up after hurricane Harvey. Works great
Date published: 2017-10-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by Renoir from Excellent Product This product is exactly as advertised. Highly recommended.
Date published: 2017-10-14
Rated 4 out of 5 by MichaelJab from Powerful shop vac, but it needs changes The vacuum is very powerful and this is not a problem. The problems are with the hose, and the ability to connect the hose to other hose or Ridgid brand tools. I purchased a 7 foot extension hose with the "Dual-Flex" locking system. The first box had been opened and the coupler end that allows you to connect two hoses together was missing. Returned this hose and exchanged it for a complete box. They should make the hoses so that even the hose that comes with the vacuum has one end that can connect to another hose. This would be on the end that connects to the vacuum itself, like a female hose end on one side and a male hose end on the other. Instead the original hose has two male ends on it. The next thing that needs to be looked at is, why doesn't Ridgid make their hose ends lock together like the little dust collection bag on their 5 inch orbital sander locks on to the sander? This is a slip it on and twist it to lock it on. The dust bag is removed and you then connect the shop vac hose to the sander. This would make connecting a Ridgid Shop Vac to a Ridgid sander very easy, and the hose would be locked to the sander instead of a slip fit, making it less likely that the hose will slip off of the sander. I am not unhappy with the vacuum, but Ridgid needs to actually use their vacuums and tools so they will have an idea of what to do to make them work better together. Or they need to ask the actual people who do use their products for some input to improve their products.
Date published: 2017-08-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by WeChis from Better than the last 3 Shop-vacs I have had I own a kennel and maintain another kennel. We have gone through 3 shop vacs in the last 10 years. I think this one performs better and will see the longevity as we go.
Date published: 2017-08-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by sportyg from great wet/dry vac Have been using this vac to clean the new house I'm building, so far it has done a great job.
Date published: 2017-08-06