- Heavy Duty 15 Amp Motor - Heavy duty motor powers through the most difficult cuts
- Dual Bevel - 0° to 48° Left and Right with crown molding stops so that you can move the saw head instead of the material
- Extended Miter Ranges - 0° to 50° miter capacities with crown molding stops to accommodate a wide variety of cuts
- Bevel Crown Molding Stops - Rotation stops at most common angles 0º, 33.9º, 45º, and 48º Left and Right
- Miter Crown Molding Stops - Rotation stops at most common crown molding angles 0º, 15º, 22.5º, 31.6º, and 45º left and right
- Adjustable Laser Guide - User-adjustable laser assists operator to accurately align blade with the cut line and is internally powered (no batteries required)
- Fixed Dust Port - Maintains optimal position for best in class dust collection
- Sliding Miter Fences - Provides support for wider material. Adjusts for bevel cuts
- Quick-Release Miter Lock - Provides user with easy access to make quick angle adjustments
- 2-1/2" Dust Port - Provides connection to standard dust collection systems to help keep work area clean
- Ergonomic D-Handle - With innovative hex grip for a secure grip and maximum control
- Zero Clearance Throat Plate - Gives material maximum cut-through support
- Work Clamp - Securely holds material in place
|Motor||120 V AC, 15 Amps|
|No Load Speed||4,000 r/min. (RPM)|
|Blade Arbor Hole||1 in.|
|Blade Diameter||12 in.|
|Baseboard Against Fence||6-1/2 in.|
|Crown Molding Laying Flat||6-1/2 in.|
|Crown Molding Nested (45/45)||6-1/2 in.|
|Crown Molding Nested (52/38)||6-1/2 in.|
|Baseboard Laying Flat||7-7/8 in.|
|90° Cross Cut (nominal)||2 x 8 or 4 x 6|
|45° Miter Cut (nominal)||2 x 6|
IncludesR4122 Miter Saw With Adjustable Laser Guide, Sliding Miter Fences(2), Carbide Tipped Blade, Dust Bag, Work Clamp, Blade Wrench, Operator’s Manual
12 in. Dual Bevel Miter Saw is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by JLAVOLD1 from I like it I waited to write a review until after i've used it, broke it and needed parts. i've built two houses and four pieces of furniture and after squaring up the deck to the blade I've never had to do it again. I bent the arbor1, my fault, and ordered the part online. it showed up in a couple of days, the only thing that irritated me was that the part box said Ryobi on it. Since I never had a Ryobi tool that I didn't have a problem with right out of the box I thought it won't be long now. That was two years ago and this saw still cuts perfect. I also bought the portable saw bench offered by Ridgid.
Date published: 2015-12-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by Tbthomson from Excellent Product Purchased a 12" Duel Bevel Compound Mitre Saw a few months back. I was blown away by the durability and workability of the product. Depending on what job we're doing at the time, my saw sees anywhere from 500-1000 cuts a day. So far, this saw has done a far better job than other saws I have had in the past. The operations of the saw, such as, the angle adjuster, the bevel adjuster, and even the slider are smooth, easy to use, and just second to none. At this point, I have no reason to use any other tool than Ridgid.
Date published: 2014-11-25
Why does the Throat plate not already have a groove.
I am interested in the 12" dual bevel Miter Saw. But I was confused by the fact that there was no pre-existing groove/opening in the throat plate. And the folks at Home Depot were just as confused by this fact. All other saws offered by Home Depot had the pre-existing groove/opening. Since the blade does make contact with the throat plate it appears the owner will have to make the groove/opening themselves; but I'm almost sure that is not the case. So please, what is the answer???
I had the same question and spoke with customer support. You do line up the blade the way you want - then slowly make a cut down through the plastic piece
Date published: 2016-02-24
Miter saw R4121
Hi, all my electric tools are Ridgid and I have nothing to say about it. I have some problem with my Miter saw since couple of months. The table lock still locked (jammed) When you want to slide your table, you need to align those two white dot but for some reason, she always on the red dot and I'm not able to move anything with my thumbs.
Thank you for your interest in RIDGID. There is not a way to know the cause. The unit would need to be physically examined to find what the issue is. There could be dust/debris causing the unit not to engage. Please locate a repair center, following this link: https://www.ridgid.com/us/en/service-centers-repair Regards, RIDGID
Date published: 2015-12-23
Where can I buy this product ??
I been looking every where for this saw and can't find and Home Depot that has one any one have any Idea where it is available
Thank you for your interest in RIDGID! This item will be hitting stores in the next couple months as the old product sells through. Regards, RIDGID
Date published: 2015-04-14
can you cut steel with this saw? I have a few 12 inch metal cut off blades and was curios as to if they'd work adequately with this saw?
Why does blade not cut thru when set at right hand 45 degree on 6 inch baseboard
Saw is R4122 dual bevel