- 4-Pole Open Frame Motor - Delivers 535 in-lbs. of torque in a more compact size
- ½ in. Single Sleeve Ratcheting Chuck - Locking mechanism securely holds bits during high torque applications
- 2-Speed Transmission - For matching power to the task
- High Torque Output - 1,750 in-lbs. for tough applications
- One Handed Quick-Load Bit Holder - Makes bit changes quicker and easier with a snap load collet and simple ejecting bit release.
- Grip Light - engage light independently of trigger to illuminate work space
- Hex Grip™ - Innovative micro texture for secure grip and maximum user comfort Removable Belt Hook – To keep tool in immediate reach
Hyper™ Lithium-Ion Batteries
- Up to 50% more work output
- Up to 50% longer life
- Operates down to -4°F and up to 120° F
|Speeds||0-450/0-1,650RPM (no load)|
|Torque||1,750 in. lbs.|
|Speeds||0-2,400 RPM (no load) 0-3,100 IPM (no load)|
|Torque||1,750 in. lbs.|
|Volts||18V output, 120V input|
|Charge Time||55 minutes|
IncludesR86008 Drill, R86034 Impact Driver, R86091 Charger, (2) 840085 1.5 Ahr Lithium-Ion Batteries, (2) Bits, Bag, Auxiliary Handle Assembly, and Operator's Manuals
18V Compact Drill/Driver and Impact Driver Combo is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Azglocker from More than I need Full disclosure, this was a gift from my dad. He needed work done on his old house, I didn't have cordless tools so he got me this kit. I Use the driver regularly at work and it has been more than capable for every job I encounter. The belt clip looks flimsy but it is very stiff and strong. The one hand chuck is very useful on top a ladder but if you do it wrong, you'll launch your bit out of reach. The tools have enough torque to break a screw with ease and do jobs that shouldn't be done with a 1/4" driver. The batteries included are smaller than most but still last longer than I've needed them to. Even the included tool bag has room for my bit set and driver set plus my forster bits and hardware. If you need a drill or driver, buy this. You will find a use for both and you won't be let down!
Date published: 2016-06-01
I got a set just this set....but I want to replace the 1.5Ah battery by 3.0 Ah battery.. can I do that? please help. Thank you
Yes any of the 18v batteries will work. They also make a 5amp battery now that's the size of a small moon
Date published: 2016-06-02
Difference between R86091 Charger and R840093 Charger?
What is the difference between these two chargers? The R840093 is included with the Hammer Drill/Driver kit (R9200), the Hammer Drill kit (R8611502K), and sold as an accessory. The R86091 appears to be only available with the R9602 drill/driver kit. Is the R86091 an older or discontinued model?
Thank you for your interest in RIDGID. Cosmetics and shape-design are the physical external differences between the R86091 and R840093 chargers. The R86091 is a multi-chemistry charger designed to charge both RIDGID 18V NiCad and Lithium Ion batteries. The R840093 is also a multi-chemistry design charger that can charge RIDGID 18V NiCad and Lithium Ion batteries, as well as the older RIDGID 9.6V, 12V, and 14.4V battery packs. Regards, RIDGID
Date published: 2015-12-29