The highly sought after RIDGID® Model RV6000 vac is the top performer in it's class. Ideal portability, capacity, and power in a traditional, compact wet/dry vac design. Add RIDGID product durability and a pro hose and this vac is ideal for pros and contractors.
- Incredible 4.25 Peak Horsepower - High performance wet/dry vacuum.
- Longer Motor Life - Durable, long-lasting motor backed by industry's best warranty.
- 360º Caster Wheels - Provides increased maneuverability.
- Accessory Storage - Keeps accessories organized and close by for easy access.
- Large Handle - For ease of portability.
- Polypropylene Drum Construction - Rugged construction to meet the high demands of worksites.
- 10' Power Cord for Extended Reach.
- 6 Gallon Drum - Cleans up most spills and messes at work-sites and busy shops.
- Professional Locking Hose - The ultra-flexible hose won’t pull loose during use, and is four times more durable than our standard hose. This 1-7/8” x 8’ hose has a smooth interior surface to reduce clogging and can be stored on-board.
- Blowing Capacity - Blow leaves from walkways or decks, and debris from job sites, tools, etc.
- Qwik Lock® Filter Fastening System - Install or remove your filter quick, easy and secure without tools or fasteners.
- Includes - Vacuum, owner's manual, 2 extension wands, 1 7/8” x 8’ premium locking pro hose, utility nozzle and standard filter.
|Built-In Accessory Storage||Yes|
|Filter Type||White cartridge filter|
6 Gallon Wet/Dry Vac is rated out of 5 by 164.
Rated 2 out of 5 by RoyL from Not enough attachments included and not on life time warranty. I was disappointed that the life time warranty did not apply to this tool as I have been buying Ridged for this reason. I was also very disappointed that only one cleaning attachment was included in this box. I felt that at least they could include crevice attachment for cleaning cars etc. I realize that I can purchase for additional money I may just return and purchase a brand that has all attachments included.
Date published: 2016-12-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by gregbo from Great smaller vacuum that will not let you down I purchased this vacuum and have used it around the house for all kinds of jobs. It is small and capable to do it all for the jobs for me. An excellent little vacuum I have recommended to my friends.
Date published: 2016-11-30
Rated 3 out of 5 by Tom1 from Made with Quality parts Very Confusing on how your Life time warranty works?? Store employee stated we needed to go on line and register this product. I questioned the on line warranty procedures ?? Then a Home Depot employee called stating that we did not need to register this product for the LifeTime warranty.
Date published: 2016-11-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by mysticblueone from I found this wet/dry vac to be light to handle but strong in performance When I took my Ridgid out of the box, I was surprised at the craftmanship. It is sturdy but easy to handle. The power is just right for what I need and I am impressed and satisfied with the product. I am overjoyed with my decision and the price I paid. Thank you
Date published: 2016-11-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by Retiredman from This wet/dry vac is good! The RIGID vac was easy to assemble. It is easy to use and emptying canister is simple. I've only had it for a short time but it seems durable.
Date published: 2016-11-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by jack4786 from I overbought, but this vacuum does a great job! Good vacuum, sucks real good. I overbought, but this vacuum exceeds my expectations.
Date published: 2016-11-17
Rated 2 out of 5 by persnickedy from I'm probably going to return this for a refund. The hose is too short. The motor is too loud and high pitched. The suction is not that great.
Date published: 2016-11-16
Rated 4 out of 5 by Skippy from Good but This shop vac is more than I need for the job at hand. The only thing I wish is that it came with two attachments. (The wand and the round brush). Having to buy them in addition to the vac is a pain, not to mention an extra expense.
Date published: 2016-11-12
1 Question | 0 Answers
What is the smallest particles that it will filter out? Dust, pollen, mold?
3 months, 2 weeks ago
Winchester, TN 37398, USA
Additional information about Scotster could not be loaded.
0out of 0found this question helpful.
Was this helpful?helpful0unhelpful0https://ridgid.ugc.bazaarvoice.com/answers/submit/2618-en/product/1101/question/626635/undohelpfulness.djs?authsourcetype=__AUTHTYPE__&format=embeddedhtml&innerreturn=https%3A%2F%2Fridgid.ugc.bazaarvoice.com%2Fanswers%2F2618-en%2Fproduct%2F1101%2Fquestions.djs%3Fexpandquestion%3D626635%26format%3Dembeddedhtml%26scrolltotop%3Dtrue&return=__RETURN__&sessionparams=__BVSESSIONPARAMS__&submissionparams=__BVSUBMISSIONPARAMETERS__&submissionurl=__BVSUBMISSIONURL__&user=__USERID__
1 of 1
1 of 1