The AdvanTEXT™ Cellular Monitoring system works with any sewage or sump pump to alert the owner via text message when the power has gone out, is restored or the water level is above the primary pump.
AdvanTEXT works with any pump, continually monitoring the system and sending text alerts to the property owner in the event of:
- Rising water
- Power outages
- Restoration of power
Two-way communication allows the property owner to text command at any time for a status update.
- Accommodates up to three mobile devices
- Allows property owner time to take action before flooding occurs
AdvanTEXT is sold integrated with RIDGID Sump and Sewage Pumps.
- Integrated battery backup allows for text notifi cations during power outages
- No Internet or land-line telephone connection required
- Compatible with other commercially available sump and sewage pumps
- Loud 85 decibel audible alarms alerts property owner of a problem
- Low monthly texting fee
- 3-year limited warranty