- Corrosion-resistant, reinforced thermoplastic motor housing, volute and impeller.
- Bottom suction design filters and removes water fast down to 1/8" of surface.
- 3/4" plastic discharge adapter connects to standard garden hose.
- Top center 3/4" discharge design provides balanced installation.
- 20’ power cord to reach the toughest places.
- 3-year limited warranty.
1 Question | 0 Answers
Hi. I own one of your 1/4 h.p. utility pumps (TP 250?) and I am using it this spring with a passive solar pool heater I am building. Is it possible to use a rheostat with this pump? it is a pretty quiet pump and I would like to slow the flow down a bit without dead heading the pump. Thanks.
2 years, 7 months ago
Additional information about Clay could not be loaded.
0out of 0found this question helpful.
Was this helpful?helpful0unhelpful0https://ridgid.ugc.bazaarvoice.com/answers/submit/2618-en/product/970/question/318474/undohelpfulness.djs?authsourcetype=__AUTHTYPE__&format=embeddedhtml&innerreturn=https%3A%2F%2Fridgid.ugc.bazaarvoice.com%2Fanswers%2F2618-en%2Fproduct%2F970%2Fquestions.djs%3Fexpandquestion%3D318474%26format%3Dembeddedhtml%26scrolltotop%3Dtrue&return=__RETURN__&sessionparams=__BVSESSIONPARAMS__&submissionparams=__BVSUBMISSIONPARAMETERS__&submissionurl=__BVSUBMISSIONURL__&user=__USERID__
1 of 1
1 of 1