- Rugged, cast-iron pump housing and motor for durability with easy-priming outlet cast-iron transfer pump pit for tough pump applications.
- Easy-carry cast-iron handle for portability.
- Portable transfer pump you can take anywhere.
- High performance 1⁄2 HP motor.
- 3⁄4” brass hose adapters connect to standard garden hose.
- Applications include drainage, dewatering flooded basements, emptying stock tanks, draining water heaters, and charging polyglycol radiant heating lines.
- Boosts pressure up to 50 PSI.
- 3-year limited warranty.
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by oddjobs powerful pump Works well, only negative is carrying case is flimsy and doesn't close easily. January 18, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by insulate This pump works great I recently purchased this Ridgid pump and used it to empty a water bed , It was fast and efficient , I highly recommend this pump to anyone that wants to have the best . November 21, 2014
1-2 of 2
1 Question | 0 Answers
I want to transfer water from a 325 gallon storage tank that is mounted on a trailer. The pump will be placed at ground level, 18" plus below the water level. Do I need to prime this pump or since it is flooded suction will it prime itself?
2 years ago
Additional information about jasonloar could not be loaded.
0out of 0found this question helpful.
Was this helpful?helpful0unhelpful0https://ridgid.ugc.bazaarvoice.com/answers/submit/2618-en/product/982/question/376130/undohelpfulness.djs?authsourcetype=__AUTHTYPE__&format=embeddedhtml&innerreturn=https%3A%2F%2Fridgid.ugc.bazaarvoice.com%2Fanswers%2F2618-en%2Fproduct%2F982%2Fquestions.djs%3Fexpandquestion%3D376130%26format%3Dembeddedhtml%26scrolltotop%3Dtrue&return=__RETURN__&sessionparams=__BVSESSIONPARAMS__&submissionparams=__BVSUBMISSIONPARAMETERS__&submissionurl=__BVSUBMISSIONURL__&user=__USERID__
1 of 1
1 of 1