- Cuts corrugated gas tubing sizes 3/8" - 1" (9.5 - 25.4 mm) diameter.
- Two sets of split-floating guide wheels*, located on the top and along the sides of the cutter wheel, ride in the corrugations to provide stable tracking, resulting in a high quality cut.
- The floating guide rollers also serve to hold the two pieces of pipe together to ensure a complete and clean cut.
- Ergonomic knob provides a firmer grip to cut through tubing quickly.
- Quick acting mechanism allowing the cutter to rapidly adjust from 3/8" - 1" (9.5 - 25.4 mm) diameter tubing.
- Durable I-beam style frame.
151-156 Tubing Cutters Instruction Sheet (41,84 KB)
Pipe & Tubing Cutter Replacement Wheel Guide (68,71 KB)
|Catalog Number||Model No.||Description||Capacity (O.D.)||Weight||Std. Wheel|
|32078||151 CSST||151 Quick-Acting CSST Cutter||3/8 - 1||9,5 - 25,4||1,1||0,5||E-4546|