- Maximum holding power-uses 4 mounting points to hold up to 3 lights at one time
- Maximum reach-telescoping rod reaches up to 7 ft. H to illuminate hard-to-reach areas
- Collapsible design-for easy storage and transportation
- Cam lock design-stabilizes the light when rod is extended
- Extreme stability-on-board bubble level, ballest hooks and adjustable leg keep the stand secure on the jobsite
- On-board handle-for easy maneuvering on the jobsite
- Rugged design-durable, lightweight material designed to withstand tough jobsite conditions
GEN5X Universal Collapsible Tripod Stand is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by AMCOR from great features It only took several calls to home depot and a few calls to a few stores to get this. It is only carried in select stores in Ontario and my local store wasn't one of them and it is not available on line.Once i had sourced out the stores that did carry it, it would have been a 4 hour return trip. I called my local store and asked for a store transfer where Jeff was very helpful in tweaking the system so he was able to bring it in for me it took about 5 days but was well worth the wait. this is an amazing tripod and I highly recommend it it is very sturdy easy to use the leveling leg and weight hooks are great features. I have used it with my light and my laser level so far. Well done Ridgid. You should make it available for on line purchase as it took some doing and time for me to purchase.
Date published: 2017-01-25