This RIDGID 16 gallon stainless steel wet dry vac is designed to deliver the powerful suction, large capacity, rugged construction, unique features and excellent mobility that pro's demand for jobsite or shop. The powerful 6.5 peak horsepower motor easily handles the toughest jobsite clean-up tasks. A 3-layer fine dust filter, VF5000 captures drywall dust. Moving up and down steps or across rough terrain is a snap with the large fixed rear wheels and cart handle. The top handle doubles as a cord wrap, and an accessory storage bag keeps vac attachments close at hand. The cart handle includes a quick release design which allows easy emptying. This stainless steel construction shop vac also features RIDGID's patented Scroll Noise Reduction for quiet operation.
- 6.5 Peak HP Motor provides industry leading power and performance
- Stainless Steel Drum provides rugged, attractive, & clean exterior to meet the higher demands found on the job site
- 3-layer Fine Dust Filter captures fine dust particles such as dry wall dust
- Scroll Noise Reduction® is a patented feature that provides quiet operation by precisely controlling the flow of air through the vac
- Sturdy Cart, Push Handle, & Large Rear Wheels act together allowing the vac to travel easily up & down steps and across rough terrain
- Quick Release Accessory Storage Bag keeps accessories close at hand but is quickly removable to make emptying debris from drum quick and easy
- 7' Dual-Flex® Locking Hose resists collapsing and adds 180˚ flexibility at both hose ends. Hose locks onto vac for uninterrupted cleaning
- Large Carry Handle allows easy lifting of vac into service vehicle
- Long 20’ Cord wraps neatly around carry handle
- Powerful exhaust airstream can be directed through the vac hose to blow debris from garages, decks, and sidewalks
|Drum Size||16 Gallons (US)|
|Replacement Filters||VF3502, VF5000, VF6000, VF7000|
|Shipping Weight||38.5 lbs.|
|Net Weight||27.8 lbs.|
16 Gallon Stainless Steel Wet/Dry Vac With Cart is rated out of 5 by 73.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Simmon from Great product Very happy with the vac. Works well and the accessories are are great. Highly recommend it
Date published: 2017-08-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by Hambone from Best shop vac I've owned I've had Craftsmen, and one other RIDGID brand shopvac and this thing hands down is the most powerful. The design of the wheels and how the base attaches are a little strange to me, but that said, I've used and abused the heck out of this thing and it's still going strong. Highly recommended.
Date published: 2017-07-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by Roanoke from Professional Quality Stainless Steel with very handy Cart! I have used my trusty old 20 gallons plastic Rigid shopvac for 20 years but have wanted the professional quality 16 gallons top of the line Stainless Steel model for many years! I finally have it and it has exceeded all my expectations. The quality is evident thru-out, with really strong suction, and the big cart tool bag is most convenient for all the extra attachments! It is so easy to move around with the cart handle and free rolling wheels - much better than dragging around the 4 little wheels model! I recommend getting the extra hose kit to double the length of the hose, which is only 6 feet, and a couple of extra wands for vacuuming up high. Also the big brush floor head and regular brush attachment are essential. This is a wonderful heavy duty vacuum!
Date published: 2017-07-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by Paintjfly1 from Awesome Shop vac Had a older version of this vac for 12 years. It finally went so I got the same one. Great vac very heavy duty. Would recommend this vac to any one with a shop or garage.
Date published: 2017-07-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by NateC from Very pleased. Very good product and very well made. I have only used a few times but so far excellent.
Date published: 2017-06-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by IiiDoubled from Lots of power Much better than my craftsman 5hp. Online warranty seemed easy dnough
Date published: 2017-06-06
Rated 4 out of 5 by VonRothbart from Good tool at a competitive price. Initial unpacking and set up are easy. The airflow and vacuum created are impressive. Joints fit snugly and are leak-free. The large diameter hose and strong suction may actually be a hazard for small parts or cleaning rags that might be encountered inadvertently. One complaint is the noise. The manual warns against operating without ear protection, but why should this be necessary? Quiet operation does not seem to have been a design consideration. All in all, a good tool at a competitive price.
Date published: 2017-05-30
Rated 2 out of 5 by Carwash1 from Its ok i guess To be honest it was a bit expensive for its Performance i own a carwash and have several craftsman vacuums that are less than half the price and preform the same as this one... i was expecting a bit more..
Date published: 2017-05-30
were to buy replacement parts
I need the 2 front casters on my wd1956 Theyre worn out Thanks you.
From ridigd ther under warranty
Date published: 2017-09-06