The RIDGID® micro IR-200 Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer provides simple, quick and accurate surface temperature readings at the push of a button. Simply squeeze the trigger and point the ultra-sharp dual class II lasers at the surface being measured.
- Ultra Sharp Dual Class II Lasers easily identify the surface area being measured.
- 30 To 1 Distance To Spot Ratio allows you to take more accurate measurements from a farther distance.
- Adjustable Emissivity to accurately measure the temperature of virtually any surface.
- Audible and Visual High and Low Alarms quickly alert you to temperatures outside of the ranges that you set.
- Bright Backlit Display which can be toggled on in poorly lit areas.
- Tripod Mount Capable for repeatable, precise temperature measurements.
|Temperature Range||-58° to 2192°F (-50° to 1200°C)|
|Measurement Accuracy||58°F to 68°F (-50°C to 20°C) ±4.5°F (2.5°C); 68°F ~2192°F (20°C ~1200°C); ±1.0% or ±1.8°F (1.0°C)|
|Distance To Spot Ratio||30 to 1|
|Emissivity||Adjustable, 0.10 - 1.00|
|Temperature Display||Current Temperature, MAX Temperature|
|Measurement Units||Fahrenheit, Celsius|
|Power Source||Battery (1 x “9V”) Included|
|36798||micro IR-200 Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer||0.5||0.2|