- Porte-outil à trois lames - pour laisser une surface lisse et sans défaut et faciliter la finition finale
- Changement de lames rapides Dual-Edge - lames à auto-indexage à alignement automatique et réversibles pour une longue durée de vie
- Système de dépoussiérage à impulseur - pour aspirer efficacement les copeaux de bois de l'atelier pour améliorer les coupes et laisser l'atelier plus propre
- Verrou de chariot Sure-Cut™ - pour verrouiller le porte-outil et aider à minimiser les entailles à l'extrémité de la pièce à travailler
- Grandes rallonges de table d'entrée et de sortie - pour un support supplémentaire à la pièce de travail et aider à minimiser les entailles
- Moteur de 120 V/15 A avec protection contre les surcharges - pour une puissance optimale lors d'opération continue
- Dessus en acier avec patins - pour obtenir une grande surface pour faciliter la préparation du matériau pour la prochaine coupe
- Volant de commande de réglage de profondeur - monté sur le côté et facile à atteindre pour garder le dessus de la raboteuse libre de matériau à couper ultérieurement
- Commandes Sof-Touch™ - pour améliorer le confort et la prise
- Limiteur de profondeur Ind-I-Cut Depth™ - pour une mesure instantanée de la profondeur de coupe avant chaque passe
- Butées de profondeur Repeat-A-Cut™ - huit butées de profondeur réglables pour raboter plusieurs pièces à travailler avec précision selon l'épaisseur pour des tâches répétitives
|Moteur||120 VCA seulement, 15 A|
|Vitesse sans charge||9 000 tr/min, 27 000 cycles/min|
|Coupes par centimètre (pouce)||244 (96)|
|Vitesse d'amenage||7,1 m/min (23,5 pi/min)|
|Capacité (L x H)||330,2 x 155,6 mm (13 x 6 1/8 po)|
|Profondeur de coupe max.||3,2 mm (1/8 po)|
|Poids||33,1 kg (73 lb)|
Documents de support
Liste des pièces détachées
Manuel de l'utilisateur
Informations pour la commande
13" Thickness Planer With 3-Blade Cutterhead est évalué de 5 de 4483.
Rated 1 de 5 de Short par Blew up after 5 uses In all fairness, allow me to preface these comments by saying I believe the planer I purchased was a defective returned item that HD put back on the shelf, and I, of course, ended up with it. Anyway, the motor shaft shot out of the end of the unit after 5 uses over a 3 month time period. It ended up in the landfill along with my $350 ($380 if you include the $30 I spent on an extra set of blades). I will say, however, the planer did give good results the previous 4 times I used it, other than noticable snipe that all planers produce.
Date de publication: 2016-07-18
Rated 1 de 5 de dasman66 par Great, until it stops working I really liked this machine for awhile - I'm a light user (1-2x month, minimal lineal feet) and it was a smooth machine for a little over a year. Very smooth cuts, very minimal snipe, excellent value. Then I helped my son with his BSA Eagle Scout project and had to plane 320 lineal feet of pine to remove 1/4" total thickness. I put in new blades, waxed the tables and started planing... taking off 1/32" (1/2 crank) per pass. Probably could have taken off more (it's pine), but wasn't in a hurry. Roughly halfway though the task, the rollers stop feeding. Blade spins freely, but rollers don't move and machine makes abnormal noise coming from the left side. I start researching and find out that the nearest service center is 3 hrs away (not good). Research some more, find a parts list/diagram and pull the left side of the housing off to investigate. I'm hoping that I'm going to find a bad sprocket spinning against the chain (sprocket is a $7 part). Nope... gearbox is mush -- shattered teeth all over the main gear. Unfortunately, the gearbox is a $100 part. So I either ship the machine to the service center and delay the project for 6+ weeks (average turnaround time), or pony up the $100 and switch the gearbox out myself. There is probably less than 20 hrs of usage time on this machine and the gearbox is fried? Really? I know this is a DIYer quality machine, but that's ridiculous.
Date de publication: 2016-06-05
Rated 5 de 5 de TXcody par Great tool I used this planer to plane down a rough cut 6' 4"x4". I was worried at first I might need to help it feed through, but this planer pulled it through without any struggle. The rough cut lumber came out very smooth. It has been great for me and seems to be well constructed. I think this machine will last me a long time.
Date de publication: 2015-02-10
Rated 2 de 5 de ToddE par Great price, but you get what you pay for. First unit, picked up in mid November, lasted less than a week. Sounded as if the bearings were failing, or something was misaligned. I had already started the project, so time was of the essence. Swapped it in for #2. It lasted a while longer, but did not seem to cut at the same speed. Bogged down on pine. Attributed to dull blades. Today, the lift mechanism failed. Seems the set screws backed out and were lost. Unit #3 was picked-up this morning. It has a defective cutting head. The boards are scored as they pass through the unit. #3 cuts better than the other two by far, but I can't have this line in the middle of the work. #4 tonight.
Date de publication: 2015-01-12
Rated 5 de 5 de SouthernBuilder par Good Results, Good Features, Reliable This was my first RIDGID bench power tool. I've not only used it, but I've had it in commercial use as well. We planed a huge stack of lumber that was used to create a custom ceiling in an outdoor entertaining area. The result was shown to a local celebrity for ideas! None of the local millwork shops could make the turnaround time so we did it ourselves. It went through 20+ sets of planer blades (flipped!) without any operational issues. If the wood had been better de-nailed the number of blades might have been lower. I liked this tool so much that I bought the table saw and several other RIDGID items. This planer kicks the pants off the Dewalt planer.
Date de publication: 2015-01-03
Rated 4 de 5 de MichaelLTucker par Easy to use and setup. Many useable features. The older models the thickness dial tends to wonder with an extra thick cut or when the blades get a bit dull. You want the newest model with the thickness dial lock.
Date de publication: 2014-12-31
Rated 5 de 5 de JerryWood par Lots of features and performance at good price This is a great planner with all the features a wood worker needs. It handles wide stock and has good power. It is easy to use and set up. It makes accurate cuts and is a good value for the money. With this planner you can save a lot of money by buying S2S and S3S lumber and planning it yourself.
Date de publication: 2014-11-28
Rated 4 de 5 de d3signer par very easy to use with great repeatability I have been using my planer on everything from white oak and treated deck boards to mahogany and redwood with great results. Blade changes are easy and the vacuum system clears most of chips away. The repeatability is better than some friend's more expensive machines.
Date de publication: 2014-11-25