- Patented ring design to make pressed connections for 2 1/2" - 4" copper or stainless steel tube.
- XL-C Rings and V2 Actuator Jaw include patented swiveling feature that allows the tool to connect to the ring at any angle relative to the tubing, allowing greater access in tight spaces.
- Designed in conjunction with the ProPress XL-C fittings, ensuring total system compatibility.
- Compatible only with RIDGID® Standard Series pressing tools (CT-400, 320-E, RP 330-B, RP 330-C, or RP 340).
- V2 Actuator Jaw features new jaw identification clips, for fast, easy identification of the appropriate pressing jaw.
|Capacity||2 1/2" - 4" copper or stainless steel tubing|
|Catalog Number||Model No.||Description||Weight|
|20483||XL-C/S||2 1/2" to 4" Rings, Actuator and Case Complete||40 1/4||18.20|
|20543||XL-C/S||2 1/2" Press Ring||6||2.72|
|20548||XL-C/S||3" Press Ring||9 3/4||4.42|
|20553||XL-C/S||4" Press Ring||11 3/4||5.32|
|21878||V2||V2 Press Ring Actuator||6 3/4||3.03|
|21103||XL-C/S||XL-C Carrying Case Only||7 3/4||3.51|
I have the pro press RP340 and need to couple 3" galvanized pipe. What jaws do I need.
Megapress only goes up to 2" IPS. There isn't a way to do it at this point, so you are stuck with either a dresser coupling, threading, welding, or a no-hub coupling depending on what the pipe is being utilized for.
Date published: 2015-07-29