- Cabezal de corte de tres cuchillas - deja una superficie lisa y sin imperfecciones para lograr un acabado final más fácilmente
- Hojas de doble borde y cambio rápido - hojas de graduación y alineación automáticas y reversibles para prolongar la vida útil
- Sistema de eliminación de polvo y soplador de virutas - elimina las virutas de manera eficaz del sitio de trabajo lo que mejora los cortes y deja un área de trabajo más limpia
- Traba de carro Sure-Cut™ - traba el cabezal de corte y ayuda a minimizar los escapes al final de la pieza de trabajo
- Extensiones de la mesa de entrada/salida de gran tamaño - ofrece un apoyo extra para la pieza de trabajo para ayudar a eliminar los escapes
- Motor de 120 V/15 amp. con protección contra sobrecarga - potencia máxima para un funcionamiento continuo
- Parte superior de acero con deslizantes - área extraancha para organizar fácilmente el material para el próximo corte
- Manivela de ajuste de profundidad - la manivela montada en el lateral de fácil alcance mantiene la parte superior del cepillo liberada para organizar el material
- Controles Sof-Touch™ - para mejorar la comodidad y el agarre
- Calibre de profundidad Ind-I-Cut Depth™ - mide al instante la profundidad de corte antes de cada pasada
- Limitadores de profundidad Repeat-A-Cut™ - ocho limitadores de profundidad ajustables para cepillar de forma precisa varias piezas de trabajo y darles el grosor parejo deseado en tareas repetitivas
|Motor||120 V, solo CA, 15 amp.|
|Régimen sin carga||9000 r/min (RPM), 27 000 CPM|
|Cortes por pulgada||96 CPP|
|Velocidad de avance||23,5 FPM|
|Capacidad (Ancho x Altura)||33 cm y 15,6 cm (13 pulg. y 6-1/8 pulg.)|
|Profundidad máxima de corte||3,2 mm (1⁄8 pulg.)|
|Peso||33,1 kg (73 lb)|
Documentos de soporte
Lista de piezas
Manual del operario
Información para pedidos
|Número de catálogo||N.º de modelo||Descripción|
|27263||R4331||Cepillo de espesor de 13 pulg.|
13" Thickness Planer With 3-Blade Cutterhead clasificado de 5 por 4483.
Rated 1 de 5 por Short de Blew up after 5 uses In all fairness, allow me to preface these comments by saying I believe the planer I purchased was a defective returned item that HD put back on the shelf, and I, of course, ended up with it. Anyway, the motor shaft shot out of the end of the unit after 5 uses over a 3 month time period. It ended up in the landfill along with my $350 ($380 if you include the $30 I spent on an extra set of blades). I will say, however, the planer did give good results the previous 4 times I used it, other than noticable snipe that all planers produce.
Fecha de publicación: 2016-07-18
Rated 1 de 5 por dasman66 de Great, until it stops working I really liked this machine for awhile - I'm a light user (1-2x month, minimal lineal feet) and it was a smooth machine for a little over a year. Very smooth cuts, very minimal snipe, excellent value. Then I helped my son with his BSA Eagle Scout project and had to plane 320 lineal feet of pine to remove 1/4" total thickness. I put in new blades, waxed the tables and started planing... taking off 1/32" (1/2 crank) per pass. Probably could have taken off more (it's pine), but wasn't in a hurry. Roughly halfway though the task, the rollers stop feeding. Blade spins freely, but rollers don't move and machine makes abnormal noise coming from the left side. I start researching and find out that the nearest service center is 3 hrs away (not good). Research some more, find a parts list/diagram and pull the left side of the housing off to investigate. I'm hoping that I'm going to find a bad sprocket spinning against the chain (sprocket is a $7 part). Nope... gearbox is mush -- shattered teeth all over the main gear. Unfortunately, the gearbox is a $100 part. So I either ship the machine to the service center and delay the project for 6+ weeks (average turnaround time), or pony up the $100 and switch the gearbox out myself. There is probably less than 20 hrs of usage time on this machine and the gearbox is fried? Really? I know this is a DIYer quality machine, but that's ridiculous.
Fecha de publicación: 2016-06-05
Rated 5 de 5 por TXcody de Great tool I used this planer to plane down a rough cut 6' 4"x4". I was worried at first I might need to help it feed through, but this planer pulled it through without any struggle. The rough cut lumber came out very smooth. It has been great for me and seems to be well constructed. I think this machine will last me a long time.
Fecha de publicación: 2015-02-10
Rated 2 de 5 por ToddE de Great price, but you get what you pay for. First unit, picked up in mid November, lasted less than a week. Sounded as if the bearings were failing, or something was misaligned. I had already started the project, so time was of the essence. Swapped it in for #2. It lasted a while longer, but did not seem to cut at the same speed. Bogged down on pine. Attributed to dull blades. Today, the lift mechanism failed. Seems the set screws backed out and were lost. Unit #3 was picked-up this morning. It has a defective cutting head. The boards are scored as they pass through the unit. #3 cuts better than the other two by far, but I can't have this line in the middle of the work. #4 tonight.
Fecha de publicación: 2015-01-12
Rated 5 de 5 por SouthernBuilder de Good Results, Good Features, Reliable This was my first RIDGID bench power tool. I've not only used it, but I've had it in commercial use as well. We planed a huge stack of lumber that was used to create a custom ceiling in an outdoor entertaining area. The result was shown to a local celebrity for ideas! None of the local millwork shops could make the turnaround time so we did it ourselves. It went through 20+ sets of planer blades (flipped!) without any operational issues. If the wood had been better de-nailed the number of blades might have been lower. I liked this tool so much that I bought the table saw and several other RIDGID items. This planer kicks the pants off the Dewalt planer.
Fecha de publicación: 2015-01-03
Rated 4 de 5 por MichaelLTucker de Easy to use and setup. Many useable features. The older models the thickness dial tends to wonder with an extra thick cut or when the blades get a bit dull. You want the newest model with the thickness dial lock.
Fecha de publicación: 2014-12-31
Rated 5 de 5 por JerryWood de Lots of features and performance at good price This is a great planner with all the features a wood worker needs. It handles wide stock and has good power. It is easy to use and set up. It makes accurate cuts and is a good value for the money. With this planner you can save a lot of money by buying S2S and S3S lumber and planning it yourself.
Fecha de publicación: 2014-11-28
Rated 4 de 5 por d3signer de very easy to use with great repeatability I have been using my planer on everything from white oak and treated deck boards to mahogany and redwood with great results. Blade changes are easy and the vacuum system clears most of chips away. The repeatability is better than some friend's more expensive machines.
Fecha de publicación: 2014-11-25