This newly designed RIDGID® 12 Gallon High Performance Wet/Dry Vac is designed for Pro’s and DIY’ers who want a traditionally styled, medium sized vac that delivers the powerful performance and rugged durability required for job site clean-up. Its 5.0 peak HP motor delivers the suction power necessary to handle tough clean-up chores. This vacuum’s 12 gallon drum size results in a more compact design that requires less storage space on a service truck, in the shop, or in the garage. However, it still offers the capacity to handle large messes.
- 5.0 Peak HP Motor provides the powerful suction needed for efficient clean up of tough messes
- 12 Gallon drum provides capacity for clean-up of large spills & messes at job-sites and busy shops
- With the vacuum inlet in the drum, this vac will accept dust collection bags making dry cleanup even easier
- 4 Swivel Casters provide easy 360° mobility
- Accessory storage space built into the caster feet and hose storage on the lid allows quick access to all the provided attachments
- Medium size of vac requires a smaller storage space to store or transport this vac
- Scroll Noise Reduction® is a patented feature that provides quiet operation by precisely controlling the flow of air through the vac
- 1-Layer Standard pleated paper filter captures common everyday dirt
- Dual-Flex® Locking Hose resists collapsing and adds 180˚ flexibility at both hose ends. Hose locks onto vac for uninterrupted cleaning
- Long 15’ Power Cord allows quick cleaning over a large area
- Powerful exhaust airstream can be directed through the vac hose to blow debris from garages, decks, and sidewalks
- Large Built-In Drain located to lowest point of drum for emptying of water
|Drum Size||12 Gallons (US)|
|Replacement Filters||VF4000, VF5000, VF6000, VF3502, VF7000|
|Accessory Size||2 1/2"|
|Net Weight||16.5 lbs.|
how do I use the wet vac feature on my 12 gallon hp wet/dry vac
I lost my booklet and would like to pick up the last bit of water in the bottom of my hot tub after draining? My vac is not the new version.
Take out the bag, put on the squeegee attachment, and have at it. Empty the vac when you are done and let dry before you insert the bag back in.
Date published: 2016-03-17
Is there supposed to be a rubber gasket or seal between the top and bottom? Mine doesn't have one.
No, the vac does not come with a gasket or seal between the vacuum head unit and the catch can.
Date published: 2016-03-10
how to switch function from blower to vacuum port
I hooked hose to vacuum port and it worked well. I turned it off I returned later, turned it on and blower port was on,.. with hose in vacuum port. Cant get it to vacuum again.
it will always vacuum from the vacuum port and blow from the blower port. it's possible you clogged the hose.
Date published: 2016-02-26
How do you install VF3502 filter bag on the WD1270 vacuum?
In the previous question about bags for this model, the answer give was to use the VF3502 filter bags. However, the instructions for installing the bag on the 2 rib inlet tube don't match the anatomy of the WD1270, which has an inlet tube that is molded into the body at the bottom so the cardboard collar cannot be attached.
I noticed a slight variance in the instructions and the actual vacuum also. But not to worry, it still attaches between the two ribs just as the instructions say.
Date published: 2016-06-05
Can it run on 120v @ 50hz?
IT RUNS ON STANDARD USA 110-120V
Date published: 2017-05-14