- 6.5 Peak HP Motor – Powerful suction picks up about 1 gallon of water per second
- Scroll Noise Reduction® is a patented feature that provides quiet operation by precisely controlling the flow of air through the vac
- Sturdy Cart, Push Handle, & Large Rear Wheels act together allowing the vac to travel easily up & down steps and across rough terrain
- Quick Release Accessory Storage Bag keeps accessories close at hand but is quickly removable to make emptying debris from drum quick and easy
- 2-Piece Drum Provides improved, more rugged construction to meet the higher demands found on the job site
- 3-layer Fine Dust Filter captures fine dust particles such as dry wall dust
- 7' Dual-Flex® Locking Hose resists collapsing and adds 180˚ flexibility at both hose ends. Hose locks onto vac for uninterrupted cleaning
- Large Carry Handle allows easy lifting of vac into service vehicle
- Long 20’ Cord wraps neatly around carry handle
- Powerful exhaust airstream can be directed through the vac hose to blow debris from garages, decks, and sidewalks
|Drum Size||16 Gallons (US)|
|Replacement Filters||VF3502, VF5000, VF6000, VF7000|
|Shipping Weight||32.8 lbs.|
|Net Weight||28.2 lbs.|
|Catalog Number||Model No.||Description||Weight|
|31693||WD1851||16 Gallon Wet/Dry Vac With Cart (WD1851)||32.8||14.90|
16 Gallon Wet/Dry Vac With Cart is rated out of 5 by 256.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Doulos from Solid garage vac Original box had missing parts and Ridgid sent them promptly. Sturdy plastic construction, powerful, convenient features. Did not include a brush attachment and costly filter requires frequent replacement.
Date published: 2017-02-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by hackittilyoucrackit from Extremely solid vac Very well designed vac. The tall handle and attachment holder are such great features to have. Extremely helpful. The vac rolls around very easily on the four casters. It seems to be built very solidly. The vacuum strength is as good or better than any vacuum I've used, just isn't shockingly powerful.
Date published: 2017-02-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by mose from Clearly superior to other brands I've owned. The vac is powerful, relatively quiet, very stable and easy to move around the shop. This vac performs!! It's my third RIDGID tool purchase and I'm impressed with all three.
Date published: 2017-02-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by jnk43 from quiet extremely great shopvac very quiet and lots of suction.
Date published: 2017-02-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by Northern1 from Excellent product, well designed. Heavy-duty and long electrical cord. Easy to assemble. Light, great suction. This product should last for a very long time. Would definitely recommend purchasing.
Date published: 2017-02-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by JMPCON from nice well rounded unit Had a older model that I liked. Updated to this newer unit and works great only thing I would change is a bigger accessory bag.
Date published: 2017-02-12
Rated 4 out of 5 by Ascott from Great suction and quiet, hose needs upgrade. I think this vac out performs similar brands I've owned in the past, but I'm not satisfied with the hose quality or how it connects to the vac. Ridgid offers a better hose (as an optional accessory), why not make it the standard? The connection method could be a better design as well.
Date published: 2017-02-11
Rated 4 out of 5 by Amkaup from Love all the features this has especially that it is on a cart and can pull it I have almost the cordless Ridgid tools so I know that this is a very good product. Would recommend them to others.
Date published: 2017-02-07
what is the max lift and CFM of this vac
20 pounds, maybe more. CFM 160
Date published: 2015-04-25
I have the WD16650 model and want to know if a filter bag is made for it?
Yes the make filter bags for the wd166
Date published: 2017-02-05
If a airwatts are 0.117354 * (CFM) * (inches water), then do I calculate correctly that this model no. WD1851 will lift water 12.8 inches high? 306 watts * (1/0.117354) * (1/203 CFM) = 12.8 inches of water I feel like that number is way too low - I'm sure your product lifts water more than 1 foot high! I may have the calculation wrong or the pressure may be specified another way. What do the units of "G/h" mean? Besides, it seems like an odd coincidence that this is almost exactly the inches for model WD4070 when the WD4070 is rated 5.0 peak HP and the model on this page is rated 6.5 peak HP. Thank you for the help.
You are right it would lift water more like 10 ft.
Date published: 2015-04-11
I registered my vac and I was wondering if that means it is now under warranty? Or do I have to call the number to do that?
Hi Crystal, RIDGID Wet/Dry Vacs come with a lifetime warranty against manufacturing and material defects from the date of purchase. There's is no need to call to activate the warranty. If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to call us at 1-800-4-RIDGID (1-800-474-3443) or you may send your email to [email protected] Regards, RIDGID
Date published: 2016-12-12