This machine is designed to cut, clean, ream and deburr copper and stainless steel tubing and fittings quickly and professionally. Weighing only 72 lbs (32.7 kg) and possessing a conveniently located carrying handle, the Model 122XL is ideal for transport directly to the job site. Rugged cast aluminum housing and powerful 1/3 HP induction motor assures a long life.
- Tube and fitting capacity: 1/2" - 4" (12 mm - 108 mm).
- Powerful 1/3 HP induction motor drives rollers at 300 RPM.
- Rugged O.D. cleaning brush cleans tubing quickly with minimal effort.
- Core reamer easily removes turbulence-causing burrs.
- Cutting handle adjusts to accommodate different tubing sizes.
- Large carrying handle for easy transport to the job site.
- Guide rollers ensure a straight cut with no tracking.
- Built-in 1/2" - incremental scale for quick, easy measuring.
- Cutter wheel tested to over 10,000 cuts.
- Fitting brush kit includes six brushes, storage rack and collet.
- Approved to UL standards (NRTLC) (115V only).
- CSA approved (115V only).
|Copper and stainless steel tube and fitting capacity||1/2" - 4" (12 mm-108 mm)|
|For ASTM B88 types K, L, M copper|
|For stainless steel wall thickness up to .065" (1.65 mm)|
|Cutter Wheel||Model 122 SS|
|Reamer||Single flute cone, RH, 1/2" to 2"|
|Motor||1/3 HP, 115V, 60Hz induction motor or 1/3 HP, 230V induction motor|
|Catalog Number||Model No.||Description||Weight|
|10973||122XL||Copper Cutting/Prep Machine 1/2"–4"||72||32.7|
|14388||122XL||Copper Prep Machine 230V||72||32.7|
122XL Copper Cutting and Prep Machine is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bmighty from Durable and Easy to Use This machine does it all! Cuts, Reams and Cleans! We set this tool on a Rigid vise with the Fab Table Top and it has sped up production like no other. It is waist high for ease of use and takes the wear and tear off the operator. This is a 4 in 1 tool, not only can you cut, ream and clean pipe, but you can also clean fittings too. We now have 4 of these in our shop and it really makes a difference.
Date published: 2015-09-16