- The stainless steel specialist!
- High quality bending performance for stainless steel and other hard tubing such as steel and titanium.
- Two-stage design allows for in-place bending from 90 ̊ to 180 ̊ without ever crossing handles. Lock/unlock with a half turn rotation of the bending handle.
- Extra long 16" (40 cm) handles increase leverage and roll dies in the bending form reduce force needed.
- Vise clamp built into bending form for extra stability.
- Inch and metric sizes.
Ordering Information - Imperial
Please for the love of everything holy can you make this in 5/8?
Nobody makes a 5/8 OD roller bender except Rothenburger and it's JUNK!! It's not even a real roller bender like your 600 series. Please make this bender in 5/8 OD!!
Thanks for your note, PalmAir. You are right, the 600 series line does not have a 5/8" OD model but there are two other products in our line that do. The model 358 ratchet bender (35170) - https://www.ridgid.com/us/en/geared-ratchet-tube-benders and the model 310 lever bender (36962) - https://www.ridgid.com/us/en/300-series-plumbing-benders I'll pass your comment to our development team for consideration. Thanks again for your feedback.
Date published: 2016-12-25