- Smaller tool - The RP 241 tool is 25% smaller and 10% lighter than the previous RIDGID Compact inline tools.
- Better Weight Balance - While the tool is ~1 lb (0.5kg) lighter than its predecessor, with a better balance of weight, the tool will feel even lighter than that.
- Multiple Size & System - Multiple Size & System - RIDGID compact press tools go up to 1 1/4" (35 mm) on Copper & Stainless Steel; up to 1 1/2" (32 mm) on PEX tubing; and up to 3/4" (20mm) Iron Pipe.
- Bluetooth Connectivity - Connect to your tool through your phone and manage important information like cycle count and battery life.
- New 12V Lithium-Ion Battery - Every RP 241 Kit includes two 12V Advanced Lithium Ion Batteries, each providing more than 140 crimps* per charge. *Over 150 crimps per charge on 1-1/4” (22mm) copper fittings—smaller sizes may get more crimps.
Introducing RIDGID Link™, a new mobile platform that interfaces with RIDGID® tools equipped with Bluetooth technology. Registration is quick and easy and the app provides valuable real-time data on your phone or tablet. Sign up today to start working faster…and smarter..
RIDGID is the trademark of Emerson Electric Co. or its affiliates and is registered in the U.S. and elsewhere. All third-party trademarks are those of their respective owners.
|Copper and Stainless Steel Capacity||1/2" - 1 1/4" (12-35 mm)|
|Pex / Multilayer Capacity||1/2" - 1 1/2" (14-32 mm)|
|Steel Capacity (North America)||1/2" - 3/4"|
|Power||12V Advanced Lithium 2.5 Battery|
|Weight||Tool Only: 4.8 lbs (2.3 kg) Tool w/Battery 5.2 lbs (2.4 kg) Tool w/Battery & 15 mm Jaw 7.4 lbs (2,5 kg)|
|Head Rotation||180˚ barrel/jaw swivel.|
|Height||4.25" (10.8 cm)|
|Crimp Cycle Time||~5 seconds|
|Lighting||Large LED-light for no or low-light environments.|
|Charge||140+ crimps per charge.|
|Model Design||Inline design to help access tight spaces.|
|Service Cycle Interval||32,000|