- Abocina tubos de acero, acero inoxidable, cobre duro y latón - con un espesor de pared de hasta 0,035” (0,9 mm).
- Fácil de usar - El mango de trinquete reduce el esfuerzo requerido, sobre todo en espacios restringidos
- Instalación rápida - Mejora la productividad
- Durable - Cono de abocinado de acero tamplado, montado excéntricamente
- Abocinados lisos - El embrague del mango se libera al completarse el abocinado, para alisarlo
- Versátil - Forma abocinados de 45 grados en tamaños de 1/8” a 3/4”
Documentos de soporte
Lista de piezas
Información para pedidos
Modelo 458R extendido
Precision Ratcheting Flare Tools clasificado de 5 por 4872.
Rated 1 de 5 por Unimpressed de Constant need of repair I am in charge of tool purchases and repair for a mechanical contractor. In the last few months I have had to send several of these flaring tools in for repair, one three times. The one in particular only worked properly for a few months after purchase and needed to be sent in for repair which takes a few weeks and isn't ideal when the tool is needed by installers daily. The second time it needed to be sent in was after only 6 flares, after getting it back the last time it didn't even complete one flare before it was broken again. In the meantime I had to send in two other tools for repair as well and in the past few years a handful of others as well. In a business where downtime is not an option I am sad to say at this point I am searching for a different brand flaring tool as these have simply become unreliable at best.
Fecha de publicación: 2016-01-22