The RIDGID® Model 118 Close Quarters with AUTOFEED® operation is available with a ratchet handle to allow for easier cutting in tight, restricted spaces. With its rugged and compact design, the handle can be attached to the cutter and operated in ratchet steps as small as 10 degrees. This allows for fine indexing of the cutter to operate in tight spaces. The new ratchet handle allows more flexibility and mobility while keeping the AUTOFEED® features of the model 118 Cutter, which is designed to cut hard and soft copper, aluminum and brass.
- Featuring the 2-in-1 Close Quarters Cutter where the cutter can be used alone or with the ratchet handle, a light and ergonomic accessory to help use the cutter in tight and restricted spaces.
- Easy to use in hard-to-reach areas because the knob only needs to be tightened once.
- Adjustable to any size from 1/4" – 1 1/8" (6-28 mm) OD.
- Tubing cutter comes with a spare E-3469 Cutter Wheel in knob.
- New football-shaped knob in the cutter.
- Ratchet handle also compatible with Model 101 tubing cutter.
|Catalog Number||Model No.||Description||Capacity||Weight|
|32573||118||118 2-In-1 Close Quarters Quick-Feed Cutter with Ratchet Handle||1/4 - 1 1/8||6 - 28||1 1/16||0.48|
|86127||118||118 Close Quarters AUTOFEED® Tubing Cutter||1/4 - 1 1/8||6 - 28||5/8||0.26|
|32933||118||Ratchet Handle Only for 101 and 118 Tubing Cutter||-||-||5/8||0.26|
2-in-1 Close Quarters AUTOFEED® Cutter is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 5 out of 5 by ksherfey5 from professional tool, durable, does the job- must be a Rigid tool This product is great for cutting pipe in a wall. So much easier then trying to squeeze your hands into wall. Just put on pipe, tighten up, and ratchet. Such a good deal to. You get a ratchet tool and a set of mini Cutters. You can never have to navy cooper cutters.... Buy this and your knuckles will thank you.
Date published: 2016-08-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bobbyg from Love the auto feed feature Best tubing cutter on the market for close quarters. It makes quick, clean cuts and is heavy duty and well made. I would recommend this tool to any plumbing professional in a heartbeat.
Date published: 2014-11-25
Rated 4 out of 5 by Blott01 from Great idea Only wish that the handle held the small cutter more firmly.
Date published: 2014-11-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by scottydawg from love the bigger handle love the bigger handle. makes this tool easier to use .great job.
Date published: 2014-11-21