- Patented ring design to make pressed connections for 2 1/2" - 4" copper or stainless steel tube.
- XL-C Rings and V2 Actuator Jaw include patented swiveling feature that allows the tool to connect to the ring at any angle relative to the tubing be placed +/- 90°, relative to the tubing being pressed, allowing greater access in tight spaces.
- Designed in conjunction with the ProPress XL-C fittings, ensuring total system compatibility.
- Compatible only with RIDGID® Standard Series pressing tools (CT-400, 320-E, RP 330-B, RP 330-C, or RP 340).
- V2 Actuator Jaw features new jaw identification clips, for fast, easy identification of the appropriate pressing jaw.
|Capacity||2 1/2" - 4" copper or stainless steel tubing|
|Catalog Number||Model No.||Description||Weight|
|20483||XL-C||2 1/2" to 4" Rings, Actuator and Case Complete||40 1/4||18.20|
|20543||XL-C||2 1/2" Press Ring||6||2.72|
|20548||XL-C||3" Press Ring||9 3/4||4.42|
|20553||XL-C||4" Press Ring||11 3/4||5.32|
|21878||V2||V2 Press Ring Actuator||6 3/4||3.03|
|21103||XL-C||XL-C Carrying Case Only||7 3/4||3.51|
I have the pro press RP340 and need to couple 3" galvanized pipe. What jaws do I need.
Megapress only goes up to 2" IPS. There isn't a way to do it at this point, so you are stuck with either a dresser coupling, threading, welding, or a no-hub coupling depending on what the pipe is being utilized for.
Date published: 2017-09-06