- Lightweight and easy to handle for service and repair.
- Over molded handle and contoured grip provide optimal control.
- Screw-in brush covers reduce service time.
- Durable die cast gear housing and fiberglass reinforced plastic body to withstand demanding jobsite conditions.
- Dual "V" Jaw Support Arm firmly prevents slipping.
|Capacity||1/8"-1-1/4" (3mm - 32mm) 11 R Die Heads.|
|Weight||12.7 lbs. (5.8 kg), Power Drive only.|
|Size||20 in. (508 mm) L x 3.75 in. (95 mm) W x 7.50 in (191 mm) H.|
|Controls||Forward/reverse slide switch. On/off two-step momentary contact.|
|Gear Head||Die cast aluminum permanently greased.|
|Body & Handle||Durable heavy-duty fiberglass reinforced plastic.|
|Catalog Number||Model No.||Description||Weight|
|10883||418||Oiler with One Gallon Premium Thread Cutting Oil||20.5||9.4|
|16703||425||Portable TRISTAND® Chain Vise||32.0||14.5|
|36273||460-6||Portable TRISTAND® Chain Vise||42.8||19.4|
|73442||418||Oiler model 418||20.5||9.4|
Frequently Purchased Dies
|37825||DIES, 12R 1/2 NPT|
|37830||DIES, 12R 3/4 NPT|
|37840||DIES, 12R 1-1/4 NPT|
|37870||DIES, 12R 1/2 NPT HS|
|37875||DIES, 12R 3/4 NPT HS|
|37880||DIES, 12R 1" NPT HS|
|37885||DIES, 12R 1-1/4 NPT HS|
600-I Hand-Held Power Drive is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by PlumbersCrib from Top Performing Tool This is a greT performing tool we use in our fabrication
Date published: 2015-01-23
Rated 4 out of 5 by tanipan from Simple to use, lightweight and powerful Solid and powerful, easy to use, very valuable to operate directly in the workplace where it is not possible to remove the pipes.
Date published: 2014-12-12