Benefits of Using the RIDGID Inspection Monitors
RIDGID offers an extensive line of products for plumbing inspection under the Underground Technologies. Built on a legacy of innovation and quality, we deliver provide cutting-edge different equipment—From RIDGID SeeSnake cameras, reels and monitors— to cater to your specific needs and handle any job efficiently.
While the RIDGID SeeSnake cameras allow you to detect and track problems quicker and easier with accurate images/recordings, the RIDGID SeeSnake monitor is as vital as the inspection cameras. Both comes in handy and are made to work together when executing inspections underground.
The RIDGID SeeSnake monitor comes with a VCR, or an LCD monitor with DVD recording capabilities wherein you can record clear and crisp videos of the problematic locations.
Check out below why it is considered to have unmatched reliability and performance:
- Built with 100% hardened stainless-steel camera head spring assembly for optimum durability.
- Features a rugged design that can withstand rough handling.
- Designed with large screens for easy viewing.
- Boasts of flexible transmitters for easy locating.
- Allows you to monitor the images of the pipes live on screen, take high-definition pictures and even record the images to share with your customers, colleagues or to play back at a later moment. You can also make detailed reports of your inspection with the monitor.
- Compatible and can be used with RIDGID locators and inspection cameras.
- Capable of capturing still images and video clips, saving directly to USB storage devices or DVDs.
- Saves your reports to the cloud for storage convenience and quick accessibility.
- Streams and records inspections to any iOS or Android mobile or tablet device with the free HQx Live companion app for enhanced jobsite reporting and easy sharing.
- Equipped with Wi-Fi connectivity for simple and immediate footage sharing.
- Backed with RIDGID Full Lifetime Warranty.
For more information, visit https://www.ridgid.com/