- Fast - Make a complete cut in one single rotation.
- Easy to Use - Snap onto pipe, rotate.
- Clean - Cut is clean and doesn't require deburring.
- Extended Handle - Provides leverage for easy rotation.
- Extra Blade Included - Two blades are included in each unit.
|Catalog Number||Model No.||Description||Capacity (O.D.) (in.)||Weight|
|41703||FC-150||Foam Core Cutter||1 1/2||0.22||0.125|
|40938||FC-200||Foam Core Cutter||2||0.36||0.165|
|41768||Replacement Blades-Pack of 4||-||0.01||0.005|
Foam Core Cutter is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by AntonWalker from Excellent tool I bought this tool and the one for 2" ABS pipe because I didn't want to have to buy a deburing tool and a saw blade to cute the pipe. It was easy to use. Twist it around and the pipe is cut fast, easy and clean. Once cut it is ready to be glued. Just be aware that the cutting blade is in the middle so aline your cut line with the center of the tool head. You may want to use a sharpie and draw the center line from the blade up to and across the head of the tool to make is easier.
Date published: 2015-03-24
Does this product cut regular ABS and PVC or just Foam Core?
That cutter is specifically designed for foam core ABS and PVC it will not work on standard ABS or PVC. Thank you RIDGID
Date published: 2017-09-06